3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TEZARIUS_wcb 11.11.21 10:55 pm

Strange glowing drawing in the attic (Dying Light)

A strange glowing drawing was found in the attic of the house, when approaching it, the game began to demand that all the players be nearby (as in a quest), but standing almost at one point nothing happened (there were 3 of us). Perhaps a 4th player was needed to find out what would happen. If anyone knows the sequel, tell me what and how.

22 Comments
Sort by:
s
snake_predator 11.11.21

250 legend level)

C
CEMENTATOR 11.11.21

gdygsshchkkf152
Someone else in arcades without cheats in the buildup is playing?

K
KamiкazE 11.11.21

It's also interesting what happened to this point. When I played myself, nothing happened at all, they ran with a friend, a message appeared to be near, he teleported to me, some lightning appeared and nothing else. Moreover, when both began to poke F, the game generally froze and was thrown out with an error.

D
Dante190687 11.11.21

We need to put strange glowing stones there. I put the current one.

Z
ZeD73 11.11.21

I know where 1 of the stones is:
It can be found in the rocks under the temple in which you first meet the Mother. This place is located at the top left of the map.
As soon as you enter the cave, you will need to go down and jump over the rocks, the stone will glow blue.

I heard somewhere that the 2nd stone should be in the well, but I don’t know where exactly ...

And here is another of the stones at these coordinates under the water

K
KamiкazE 11.11.21

There are about 15 stones, while there were 7, they glow at night, so it's easier to find them, although they are so buried that you won't really run into them at night.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=623367352
People here are looking for it too.

C
Cucumber312 11.11.21

KamicazE
Helped find 16 stone. At the moment, many have 15/16 there.
The location of 1 stone is known, but it is in the NON-playable area behind the water fence.
The sad thing is that this is the missing stone most likely.

K
KamiкazE 11.11.21

Shinoa
Not a fact ... on Sonya, there is a stone next to the Altar where the spawn zone is. So I will have to wait for the patch for the aliens pistol. I tried it, throws it over the net, but it’s just little use, as you float towards the stone, it throws it off onto the Tower.

N
Nemesis 11.11.21

There is 1 stone on the tower with a cistern near the bridge with a military checkpoint, if you go to the giant in the blue fog.

T
TEZARIUS_wcb 11.11.21

I found all the stones except one, there are only 15 of them but 1 bug, instead of lying under the altar (the very first altar at the entrance to the folowing), it lies under water in the non-play area.
you need to write to the support for the developers, let the patch and put the stone in place. (at least for PC players) there seems to be no bug on the consoles and the stone is in place.
Shorter than 14/15 only :(

T
TEZARIUS_wcb 11.11.21

ashleyalicia The
15th stone is bugged, and there is also a feature that one of the stones is available only in the PC version and the other only in the Consoles. So we are waiting for a patch from the developers to return and fix the position of the stone. (its presumable place of deployment is the first altar at the entrance to the folowing, because it is there that there is a stone on the consoles and not on the PC)

a
ashleyalicia 11.11.21

TEZARIUS_wcb
I found a place for a long time I can't get it - in the internet they write that they will show a cut scene with aliens and give a drawing)))

P
Polololon 11.11.21

Reminds me of ... Bill Cipher.

P
Pomperpower 11.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
I'm gone for a long time))) It's funny, I thought the only one like this
When I was small, I didn't care for a while, and now I play games almost in speedrun mode, but I want it to be difficult, but possible to pass) )) In this regard, I do not really like Dark Souls, yes it is difficult, but it does not have a long pumping, if you have your hands, you can collect the minimum necessary gear and weapons, but run from house to house and collect drawings, electrical tape, adhesives to assemble a sword , which will fall apart after 20-30 minutes, and then collect this G again, this is no longer for me.

T
TEZARIUS_wcb 11.11.21

ashleyalicia
everyone found a place who wanted I can even get there, to the left from the bridge over the rocks with a cat for the texture, there is still a cave in the rock "an analogue from the slums with zombies crawling out from under the stone" but it is not playable and there are a lot of invisible walls around, and before this stone is also a wall from there, and when you try to jump from above, you immediately go to the guard post. not a play area.

b
buzz11 11.11.21

so in general, what will happen if all the stones are collected and decomposed? what is going to happen?
at least somewhere it is possible to do this with a prefix or computer.

T
TEZARIUS_wcb 11.11.21

Someone even managed to get the 15th stone (you can see it thanks to some kind of cheat that allowed you to raise it at a distance)
here is a video of what happens after all the stones are activated,

but another shows what this gun does at all

: (it's a shame that you can't get it in a normal way so far.

B
Bigalex78 11.11.21

Dante190687 Are
these stones marked on the map in general?

T
TEZARIUS_wcb 11.11.21

No

G
GRAY WOLF 19 11.11.21

De stones ????????????????????????????????????