3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeathColdUA 11.11.21 10:55 pm

Kicks out the game - need help! (STALKER: Call of Pripyat)

In short, as you understood from the title, the game just stops working and throws it to the desktop. Well, it is thrown onto the desktop when going to Pripyat, when with Zulus and several other characters you need to go through an underground passage to Pripyat. I passed the task, but when the download of the transition to Pripyat is loaded, it throws it out of the game, along the way issuing a message that something happened to the game engine.

Here's a snapshot of the error:

I tried reinstalling the game but it didn't work either. Even during the assignment, Zulu was killed, the one with whom you need to talk on Yanov about this assignment, and I do not know if this error is connected with this, but, as far as I remember, I did not have such an error in the game before, and I went through it completely and did not experience any problems.

In general, who knows how to solve the problem, then unsubscribe, but, I will ask you not to write nonsense, but to unsubscribe immediately, in fact.
16 Comments
Sort by:
U
UnholyChaplain 11.11.21

so this is a bug on older versions like, look for a fix, maybe there is even on the site

r
rPeBoJL 11.11.21

install versions higher than 1.6.00

D
DeathColdUA 11.11.21

Bill123
I have version 1.6.00, and this was not on it before. Speaking of the fix, I was looking on the site, I did not find something, if you can then help me find the fix. I'll be very thankful!

6Mixa9 11.11.21

As far as I know, there are versions 1.6.02 and NoDVD for it for a long time. Or maybe the reason is the death of the Zulu (like he should stay alive).

U
UnholyChaplain 11.11.21

Death_Cold
http://www.playground.ru/files/s_t_a_l_k_e_r_zov_pripyati_ubiraet_vse_bagi_igry_bolshe_net_vyletov_s_igry-23295/
http://www.playground.ru/files/s_t_a_l_k_e_r_zov_pripyati_fiks_vyletov-24061/
I can not guarantee anything, I did not check.

M
Metal messiah 11.11.21

it seems that someone returned me 2009. I thought there were already patched repacks everywhere.

D
DeathColdUA 11.11.21

Metal Messiah
Alas, my repack is old, from that time. Certainly not the very first, but not the last either))

D
DeathColdUA 11.11.21

Bill123 is
good, I'll try and then unsubscribe.

w
wektor1313 11.11.21

yes, my God, in all parts of the stalker, with any patches, there were always glitches, bugs, crashes and the like, there is nothing to be surprised

D
DeathColdUA 11.11.21

Bill123 EARNED
!. Dude, thanks, I don't know how to thank you !. Thank you for helping me figure out the problem. Now I can go through the game again and be satisfied.

P
Pavel_Orlov 11.11.21

Death_Cold IT'S
NOT EASIER PATCH DOWNLOAD

D
DeathColdUA 11.11.21

Pavel Russ
I have already installed about 20 patches, but what's the point? But, here, thanks to the dude above, we managed to fix the problem.

U
UnholyChaplain 11.11.21

Death_Cold
but not at all :)

M
Misha gotko 11.11.21

If you are thrown out when you go to Pripyat, then I always throw out you need a special file I read on the forums like in you need to activate the icon in the folder with the game is called something like XEnige I don’t remember the exact name
P. Szulus in any case dies even if who went to Pripyat he knows

d
djon2486 11.11.21

Misha Gotko
Doesn't die. After you met with the warriors, run to the kindergarten (or I don't remember the school) there will still be a bunch of snorks, there you will meet a living Zulu, help him fight off the snorks, then take him to the warrior base and after that he will give you his machine gun Zulu RMB.

M
Misha gotko 11.11.21

I didn’t know, but I don’t need a machine gun, I know where to find