3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arwinge 11.11.21 10:55 pm

Spring came. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hello everyone, guys, I played the old version of the game for three years and there I had autumn, spring and winter mods. I wanted to play PBX, but I didn't want to buy, but downloaded the pirate, all the saves were lost. I almost broke my computer, I've been rolling myself for three years and the saves have disappeared ... I went to the editing torrent and downloaded the ETS 2 version. everyone crashes. Please help me find if it exists at all.
13 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zenit1 11.11.21

Arwinge
Try this, it should work - http://www.playground.ru/files/ets_2_spring_weather_v1_0_vesennyaya_pogoda_v1_0-115728/

A
Arwinge 11.11.21

Zenit1
Flies out the same way, thanks anyway. As I understand it, there is no spring mod for this version that would work correctly, you will have to set foggy weather and play like that)

A
Arwinge 11.11.21

I also wanted to ask, if let's say you bought the game a long time ago, then you have to pay money when updating to the last patch?

F
FludMIX 11.11.21

Arwinge
Download game version 1.22.2.6s. The mod that you were given goes just for her. And it is the most relevant at the moment. All mods are made for it

F
FludMIX 11.11.21

Arwinge
she updates herself. Is free. But DLC already needs to be bought separately (Well, or download a pirate with them)

A
Arwinge 11.11.21

FludMIX
Thank you, then it's easier for me to install my old purchased version without dls and update to the latest patch.

F
FludMIX 11.11.21

Arwinge
Just keep in mind, if you want to put some extra maps, then DLC Scandinavia and Going East you will need

A
Arwinge 11.11.21

FludMIX
Never put any cards, I don't want to run into problems. I just want the game and the mods for the seasons of the year.

Z
Zenit1 11.11.21

Arwinge
May crash because this is a weather mod and does not work with other graphic and weather mods. It is also worth considering that all weather mods require a priority (above all in the manager) setting. Try to observe all these rules and everything should work out !!!

A
Arwinge 11.11.21

Zenit1
I don’t put mods all at once, the season changes in reality, I remove the old mod, re-save on a clean client and then put another one. I am trying to update the old version of the game I bought earlier. I will re-download all the mods for this version, make a new profile and test it. Thanks.

Z
Zenit1 11.11.21

Arwinge
On a clean profile, try to put one weather at once, without mods. If it flies, then we will think further.

A
Arwinge 11.11.21

Zenit1
I understand that you are already tired of your stupidity, but I have just installed the licensed patch 1.22.2.4. Question: can I archive it with rar (installed game) so that if in the future you need to reinstall Windows, you can not download it all over again, especially since I do not plan to update the game further? Windows are also licensed seven x64 and usually costs a long time, but anything can be, viruses and so on. I will make the profile as it should be, save the save to the slave table so that later quickly return everything back, test the mods and unsubscribe here.

A
Arwinge 11.11.21

In short, with my slow Internet, I had to do all this for a long time, but the mods are installed as they should and the same work that did not allow me to enter the game after switching from mod to mod has already passed. There was the last question with archiving the game so as not to look for the patch separately each time, and even more so, I updated from version 1.5 and I love the stability, installed the game, installed the usual mods and play.