3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CubaLibre86 11.11.21 10:56 pm

Improving relationships with companions (Fallout 4)

Everyone knows that when you do something specific that your companion likes, the words 'companion liked it' appear at the top.
Now the question is: But does the relationship change when you perform the same act several times in a row in a short playing period of time? (After all, the inscription does not appear again when repeating the same act).
Let me explain with an example: you open the lock1 next to Piper. She likes. You open the lock immediately 2. The message no longer appears. Although if you sleep, for example, an hour and open the lock2, the message will appear again. Does this mean that within a short period of time your similar actions are not counted? Or is it just a message not being written?

Zy: the same cases with theft with McKidie or drug use with Hancock, etc.
11 Comments
Sort by:
H
Halagaz 11.11.21

CubaLibre86
no

S
Soniaa 11.11.21

Does this mean that within a short period of time your similar actions are not counted?

all right, some time should pass.

I don't know if it's a bug or not ... and nevertheless, the action described below works.
There is one nuance, if you save after the 1st lock, and then load the save and open the second lock, then the action is counted and the inscription "I liked it" appears again.

r
ripvango 11.11.21

I'm wondering if it is possible to seriously spoil the relationship, for example, with Piper after they reached the ceiling ... I grumbled with her corpses and killed innocents (oh, purely from an experiment ...) before she ran away from this in hysterics home. .. and after the romance, the nose wrinkles, but still assures that he loves ... something like that ... It's not like that with everyone, right?
For example, Hancock will attack if he steals something from his house in Neighborhood, even as a companion ... Whether he will attack as a lover - I don't know ... I have not tried ...

H
Halagaz 11.11.21

ripvango
will attack.
turnips are difficult to lower. Yesterday, as an experiment, I lowered my reputation with dance - it gets tired.

K
Kostyan Morozov 11.11.21

Halagaz,
try to attack the brotherhood together with the dance, he immediately hated me with a completely pumped turnip

n
nikita2112 11.11.21

I had Piper as my partners and the relationship with her was maximal. In the settlement of caravans, I remember stealing something, Piper didn't like it at first. Immediately the settlers started shooting at me, a few seconds later an inscription appeared that Piper was pissed off. And she attacked me too. So that's it. From love to hate one step.

H
Halagaz 11.11.21

Kostyan Morozov
is what I already know, I was not interested in losing him as a partner, because I go with him, it was interesting what would happen. Especially when this experiment has already been set by a young lady who has noted in this topic.

S
Soniaa 11.11.21

nikita2112
if the turnip was the maximum (1100), then the companions should not attack when lowering. With each threshold of lowering, there will be a dialogue (there are 4e in total), and now the last dialogue is the fourth and will be decisive whether a companion will remain or not).
Although each companion has a point of hatred at once, if, for example, with the Deacon, you kill someone from the subway, it will immediately become hostile.

n
nikita2112 11.11.21

Soniaa
Right now I checked in Cenchuari, started shooting the settlers, at first a sign popped up that the companions did not like it, and after the second murder they all attacked me together.

S
Soniaa 11.11.21

nikita2112
Senchuari it is better not to do this, after all, it's a native type of town and there are minitmen, besides, in order to lower your turnip with a companion, you must walk with it, and not just leave it in the settlement)

A
Atay Wolverine 11.11.21

Nick attacked me for no reason, maybe just a glitch, I don't know.