3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BlackTea 11.11.21 10:56 pm

Bug with armor \ "Spider \" after installing Update 1 (XCOM 2)

Greetings! I installed Update 1 and noticed some fixes and now I have a slightly higher FPS outside the battle (but the problem has not been solved yet). But I noticed something else. The cat hook on the "Spider" armor bugged. The thing is that when I apply it It freezes. Well, the tobish fighter is aiming and that's it. The hook does not fly, the move is frozen. We have to reboot. Can you fix it somehow?
PS Yes, yes "YOHOHO". But I just don't have money now, and I haven't played in XCOM before. I decided to check it out, it was tightened. Now I am saving up money, so do not throw slippers pzhlst.
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadow_QZ 11.11.21

BlackTea
Most likely the case is in "YOHOHO", there was no such glitch on the face

B
BlackTea 11.11.21

Shadow_QZ
Can mods provide this? For example "Stop Wasting My Time!" which worked fine before the patch.
And is it possible to roll back the patch? Downloaded from the PG.

M
Mercurionio 11.11.21

Patch, roll back, on pirate? Are you kidding?)) He does not roll back on the incentive, but you want YOHOHO.
On the Steam forum, bugs in relation to your story are not described, then the problem is not in it.

B
BlackTea 11.11.21

Mercurionio
Well, it's not at all not about the patch. Everything was normal before it, but apparently such nasty things are going on on pirates. Okay, I'll reinstall :(

S
Shadow_QZ 11.11.21

BlackTea
Mods? HZ, if not in scrap, then reinstall it. I did not notice the real edits from the patch

B
BlackTea 11.11.21

The patch was really to blame, so the pirates had better wait for the repack to be updated.

K
Konstantin Emelyanov 11.11.21

BlackTea
There is a repack from the hatub, a patch and a bunch of mods. I did not observe any problems with the hook.)))))))

B
BlackTea 11.11.21

Konstantin Emelyanov
It was a patch. I demolished the game and installed it back.