3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AL5 11.11.21 10:58 pm

Graphics dropped (Mass Effect)

In general, I set everything to max, and in the game itself, when you play, you can see that the textures are minimal.
There was the same crap with Quake 4. Now I will try to install these textures, unsubscribe. http://www.playground.ru/files/mass_effect_globalnyj_graficheskij_mod-99988/
Only download will take a week.
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman Pivovarov 11.11.21

LivePool
Dumb question, but applied the settings in the launcher? And in comparison with the current graphics of Mass Effect, the 1st part will not really shine graphically

A
AL5 11.11.21

Roman Pivovarov
I did not look in the launcher. And the textures are really at a minimum, I remember that there is a graphics of norms.

R
Roman Pivovarov 11.11.21

LivePool
Try to put it through the launcher. You can also expose graphics in the game through the nvidia geforce experience. You press "Optimize" and he puts (If the card is Nvidia).

A
AL5 11.11.21

Roman Pivovarov
Yes, I saved the same settings in the launcher, and the graphics returned. The world of paradoxes)
The most interesting thing in the launcher was also everything at the maximum.

R
Roman Pivovarov 11.11.21

LivePool
Yes, it happens, the main thing is that it was decided without dancing with a tambourine)

T
TergeroN 11.11.21

LivePool
Spoiler In general, I set everything to max, but in the game itself, when you play, you can see that the textures are minimal.
There was the same crap with Quake 4. Now I will try to install these textures, unsubscribe. www.playground.ru/files/mass_effect_globalnyj_gr ..
You just have to download it for a week,
download it, you won't want to

m
mr.STR 11.11.21

LivePool
Spoiler In general, I set everything to max, but in the game itself, when you play, you can see that the textures are minimal.
There was the same crap with Quake 4. Now I will try to install these textures, unsubscribe. www.playground.ru/files/mass_effect_globalnyj_gr ..
It will take only a week to download.
Just keep in mind that there is not a complete instruction for installing this mod on pg, see the complete one on the nexus (there is a link in the comments), otherwise the game will crash.