3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShuLLeRsax 11.11.21 10:58 pm

There is no sound of shots. Departures every 15 minutes. (Fallout 4)

I apologize for similar topics already, but I have not found an answer anywhere. everything is a little different. I installed DirectX 9, it helped with the fact that there was no sound at all. But there is still no sound of shots. I rearranged the driver for the sound. FocusRight sound external 18i8.
Before reinstalling the system, the game worked fine. Sometimes crashed (video driver crash). Right now Flies out without any errors. If somewhere there is any error in the game, tell me where. Mods are not worth it. Nothing works with mods at all. Previously, mods for machines on which armor is produced, any weapon, etc. have worked. right now, the game starts with him, and in a second it crashes.
11 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladislav Igorevich 11.11.21

1. Himself screwed up with the installation / reinstallation of firewood
2. Crooked repack (which is unlikely)
3. Curved Windows installed
4. Insert the headphones into the computer and check if there will be a sound.

He threw away any garbage with incompatibility, weak vidyuhoy, weak process, etc. and so on. I think if you have 2 giga operatives, then you yourself will understand that the game does not work.

If earlier there was the same repack - the problem is in Windows or hardware

V

ShuLLeRsax
And about the video driver - here is the solution, you just need to customize it for yourself, if this is the first such experience, you can customize it for a couple of hours. It was not worth
interrupting Windows because of this https://www.you tube.com/watch?v=Cj6Uj6IKkAo Spoiler
Remove the space bar and follow the link, otherwise the PG opens the video in his player, in which the slider goes like an old harlot

S
ShuLLeRsax 11.11.21

My Windows was crooked before that. She showed a blue screen when updating. But the game worked with her. Firewood ... I put everything from the office sites. just like last time. although the International Federation of Journalists updated the firewood.
I bought vidyuha norms for the game, percent i5 3800, 8 GB operatives and a 12GB swap file. I tried to optimize the Nivadov program and run it from it, it crashes a little less often.

I would like to install mods, but it's generally scary to install them, the game stops running altogether. although with the last Windows everything worked.

Guys, can you have an adequate Windows archiver, on which everything works for you?

I have a pirate game, but it worked?

S
ShuLLeRsax 11.11.21

Vladislav Igorevich
My NIVADA 660
did not interrupt Windu because of the game. and due to the fact that she did not hawala the update, she showed a blue screen after the update, and the computer began to blunt. it looks like viruses have devoured the system.
I will try it can help.

V

ShuLLeRsax
Judging by the fact that you downloaded patches from the PG, all sorts of mods, the save editor - you could crash the game, install the patch crookedly, maybe the patch itself is scary. On PG, they don't really follow the repetitive themes / mods and their contents. The main thing is that there are no viruses

S
ShuLLeRsax 11.11.21

I reinstalled the game and started again

S
ShuLLeRsax 11.11.21

right now, following the instructions in the video, I made edits in the settings. But I repeat, I do not have an AMD, I have a nivada. I put a priority on performance in the 3d settings. all the same takes off. And I repeat, there is no driver error message. It's just that the game goes out and that's it. There are no freezes during the game.
Of the problems that exist in addition to sorties, only the absence of the sound of a shot that the weapon emits. there is the sound of a hit, there are sounds of a head coming off or hitting a stone or wall. but the sound of the shot itself is not.

S
ShuLLeRsax 11.11.21

can I have some kind of virusnyak screwed up the archive of the game repack ?? or antivirus.
By the way, I download the fashion and the nexusmod manager himself from the office of the nexus site.

S
ShuLLeRsax 11.11.21

I would not want to. But so far only pulls the conclusion that because of Windows. Plz someone deprive me of the hemorrhoids of reinstalling Windows))) or at least give an adequate archive chtol)

V

ShuLLeRsax
http: //kottosoft.u coz.com/news/windows_7_ultimate_s p1_x64_elementary_201 6_by_axeswy_tomecar / 2015-12-31-574
This one is worth it, it works adequately, no jambs
Spoiler Remove spaces, otherwise

I ca n't put more than 48 characters in some kind of archive repack game ??
No. There would be an installation error. Download another repack.

S
ShuLLeRsax 11.11.21

After rewiring the system, all the problems disappeared like a hand!