3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alpherats 09.11.19 07:30 pm

Experience the full version of the game V. 3 (Fallout: New Vegas)

In this thread share their impressions of the game. Be polite to other forum members.
The previous theme.
72 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metalist1925 09.11.19

Great game, I liked it. Great retro music, unique game world. Normal quests in Skyrim with them is much worse. The only negative for me is the optimization, it's terrible(

Y
Ya na PeGe NAMBA VAN 09.11.19

Metalist1925

The only negative for me is the optimization
Nothing like that on my bucket at maximum is fine.

M
Metalist1925 09.11.19

I will not argue, fall 3 at max is the only way, Skyrim on medium is fine. And only HB through time lag. And the engine is the same.

O
Olly-alpha 09.11.19

In General, Yes. She slowed down even at the presentation before release. =))
Crooked did. But this can only accept.

R
Ripper Man 09.11.19

duck there immediately after the game full of released a patch for this case.

C
Cvoxalury 09.11.19

There is more have to trust Amateur patches\mods. Not sure about NV, but Skyrim is the same on some systems (including mine) mandatory Amateur patch, force cleansing loaded from memory locations and cells (in which the player is not — he left the cell, but she didn't freed the memory, which after a certain time the game crashes). Given that the engine is almost the same (no matter what marketers), on NV certainly such problems are / can be. And slow/laggy I have it in open spaces, on the roads. Intermittent sound of footsteps and gunfire, which can then while playing the hang of the game, the experience, of course, spoils to some extent.

M
Metalist1925 09.11.19

If you are interested: armor from the cover of HB and armor from 3 of the fall lies in one of the caches of the NKR

I
Infiltrator 09.11.19

In the game, though the plot is interesting ,is what to choose. Overall a great game ,there is something to explore for some time.

c
clop1000 09.11.19

Tried the VEGA, after the break! It was awesome!
Such diverse quests and rulers fiction for a long time. Just one of the best RPGs you've seen.
Even in foul 2 less than here) 'm tired of playing)

Z
Zhasl 09.11.19

Here it is good old Fallout (and optimize it much better than fallout 3 )+ I are the high resolution textures from the bench to weapons below 80 frames does not fall

B
Bearhunt 09.11.19

So it was that first played in NV and then in pure 3, but I suspected that 3 something is wrong, but these dreary passages, obchodni, etc., as in 3, not NV. There's a really classic sandbox without straining. With regards to freezes and crashes, as well as interruptions in the sound - never faced, can version games a good been naughty modikov Ala myself not set. Iron I have old NVIDIA card, Yes 2 of the nucleolus those

O
Olly-alpha 09.11.19

In Vegas are very stingy and boring world, the third in this plan a cut above. My humble opinion.

N
NTrojan 09.11.19

Olly-alpha
I comrade the topic of the comparison of F3 and FNV have already answered this, but there were claims on Callas office dyuti)) And then what? What he did mean and boring? I realized wonderful built and the landscape has ceased to be the color of children's unexpectedness, additional quests too interesting, except that you can not slaves to catch and things like that

O
Olly-alpha 09.11.19

NTrojan
To get, there's still someone alive.
It's boring and stingy in everything. A few really interesting locations, there is almost unmarked, which accidentally stumble and such - wow! In General, no random encounters, stumble by accident on something that will start the marked or unmarked side quest. The amount of content of this kind is very small. The characters do not transcend their locations, spawn bots, you can memorize a couple of playthroughs. No details of closed for the night stores (even the bloody boy-Barker never sleeps), in addition to Novak, is that. Side-quests such as, for example, the collection of the archive of a family of freaking Keller boys either, but that was awesome to just wander and somewhere on the way to stumble on a ruined building in the trash to find the missing holodisk, learn the tragic story of one simple family to dig out of AMAG in the ruins of a military base... the third foul quests in full, they are not even perceived as quests, just as part of everyday life in the Capital Wasteland, personally I like it.
I don't know who is who and what was responsible (and already know, lol), but I realized, the color of the scenery (which, incidentally, has not ceased to be the color of children's unexpectedness, and the very opposite) and quests, if I'm talking about filling the world, about map, locations and other details, thanks to which, in my eyes, the world third Foul looks alive. And Vegas is the wood like that. Plus the map itself is small, although some locations (e.g., Philadelphia) is unreasonably large and empty.

I love Vegas, if that. It was held 12 times from and to all the factions with different solutions, etc. But this does not negate the fact that I see flaws in it. In the story he is head and shoulders above the third, but the world is boring, just wandering through the Mojave as the Capital Wasteland, uninteresting.

I already wrote about this and will write again. It would be ideal to see in the fourth part of the world the level of at least third Foul and plot-level Vegas. The plot in Vegas adult, serious, without presupposing a definite choice between good and bad. And in F3 plot match for the main character - the young child from the Asylum (and yet it is a pity that not allowed to play for the Enclave =)). In principle, it is normal and reasonable, but the story is not catchy. I generally run in the third in the first place, and then begin to play in his pleasure, slowly and as if simultaneously doing the job broken steel.

But it has nothing to do with what I wrote above.

N
NTrojan 09.11.19

Olly-alpha
I agree about the random encounters, except that I saw how the Legionnaires fight with the NCR and traders or raiders and all)) When you Amata resort from the asylum suddenly is much more interesting, for me the main quest and many optional (e.g. ants vs robots) - the lack of which negates the rest, about the locations - a feeling that only about 30 percent of the content is simply cut out, the same mine with the Legionnaires and prisoners NKR surely there used to be more possibilities of solving the problem, the developers of course did not bother to fix something, but the DLC is completely their guilt atones, DLTS - not just in themselves excellent, but also something to do with the main plot. About anything to unearth perhaps I do not agree)) in the ruins of a Timidly good rifle to dig in a mine the unique power fist, etc.))
Well, about 4 of course we can only guess)) But I think it will greatly impact the game about dragons)) So I think the traditionally strong story Fallout will connect with all the pleasures of Skyrim, I hope the graphics too, because the old engine to use anymore, but a new one specifically to do and a long and costly process and we new hardware to buy))

O
Olly-alpha 09.11.19

NTrojan
I have the feeling that about 30 percent of the content is simply cut out,
Most likely, it was. In that mine even have the opportunity to engage in dialogue with the Dean by Alex, but also Hello from nothing to achieve. Plus items... like a jackhammer was. The name is, the cursor, can not take. Whetstone clearly, too, not just in the inventory, mobs gathering dust.

in the ruins of a Timidly good rifle to dig in a mine the unique power fist, etc.
Noam... in fairness, not so good this rifle is. I Arcade, the main our energy among companynew, gave a lot of guns to choose from, in the end, he chose seems to be a holographic rifle from DM. Rather, he chose the gun Tesla, but she had to take after wasteful (but spectacular, no argument there) shooting the wild a lone ghoul, accidentally fell in our way. And he chose that rifle in the end. Ignored exclusive plasma, for which I wandered through the dreary corridors Timidly, and hung noodles on the sensors of the robots.
But still the point is not even that... it's Probably still from the category of purely subjective experiences, to hell with it.

I think it will greatly impact the game about dragons
I really hope that technically she will still be stronger than Skyrim. ) Grafona level higher than Vegas, too, would like. In short, traditionally, believe and hope. )

A
Alert 09.11.19

But I've been underground in the F3 began to enrage for a long time when it roam. And had to walk often, because that is not a quest, it is often necessary either in the subway or through it since the area where you need is not already open, bitch! The same quest with the Rangers Riley, just a marathon on the subway. From the Museum to the Hotel just as the campaign from the house of Mitchel to Vegas. Because of the cumbersome metro(as in metro 2033 play) I'm probably not in all areas of Washington visited. Pushed me out of these tunnels with the ghouls. And I agree that the map in F3 more solid than in Vegas. In NV what is the corridor of canyons.

N
NTrojan 09.11.19

Аlert
Perhaps it is a disease carried over from oblivion)) but there was cave and then underground, in FNV instead of the subway offices and this is a surprise Cave! :) but in FNV they have more variety than in oblivion
Olly-alpha
If F4 is in Boston, which as I understand has survived more than Vegas, it is possible and snow and trees to add in Skyrim, and given the old statement by one of the developers or something, can't even remember - the idea of a random attack by dragons they like and they will try to implement it in the next fallout, so expect dragons. flying supermutant, of which can absorb souls and learn shouts. collect DNA to upgrade your abilities or purchase new))

C
Cvoxalury 09.11.19

For me personally, Vegas is not very happy with your big empty spaces. There, the desert can also be a good ideological setting, but... somehow not very interesting it was made.

In F3 despite the relative technical restraint was more space and a large density of locations, I like to use fasttravel, and to Wade through a few metro stations in the city, pass through the city in the right direction to reach the other end. For example, so much more interesting to get from somewhere in the megaton to rivet city to take the metro to Farragut West and a day and a half to get to Anacostia the dock. Plus, during this time, I Willy-nilly was gaining a bunch of loot from mercenaries, regulators, anyone - and even had to do the caches, remember, then go back to sell stuff in town is just full of individual, comfortable and unique places. Accidentally find an old shop, to get - to get ambushed. To find shelter Floaters with funny content or to add content after the ambush regulators. Any fun that was collected by someone from idleness or fine tactical calculation things, from what kind of toys to machine Goldberg in Gold belt, all this with interest dilutes limited (ultimately) set of environment models. But in Vegas, that sort of thing just almost no place. Although the inventory even faster hammered drop from mobs, meat there, the journey itself and the use of the environment has become irrelevant, first there is postal delivery, and secondly the spaces are very empty.

And not very pleasant to me, color correction... everything is too monotone, gray-purplish Colorado, brownish-yellow West, denaturirovannyj around the surrounding mountains of black... in terms of color, the game is weak, which is a strong contrast with the F3. Many talk about green filter in the F3, but I would first put the mod on removing/changing the color correction to NV (which, by the way, there is a thick green filters - Serchlite of the lake with ghouls and ghoul hut doctor and elsewhere).

Well, what Vegas pleases, it is, perhaps, his impressive Arsenal, its Addons, and more interesting for me personally pumping. More interesting perks in F3 often - and increasingly at the end of pumping - XS already what to choose where to throw the points. In NV, this moment comes later (and the blame mostly lifted level-cap). Well, the plot variability, it is clear.

With partners more difficult, 50/50, so to speak. Great that they have their own quests, their characters are more pronounced, but at the same time, I see it more as going through the quest scripts models with the available tools and commands. They don't react if you shoot them, they are somehow more predictable, and like... they seemed more detached from what is happening, unlike the companions in F3. But with a quest reactions they are all well, sorry that F3 no personal quests of companions, because there is enough room for it.

But I've been underground in the F3 began to enrage for a long time when it wander

Should just be able to walk on it... no wonder there are signs everywhere, nodal station, and just a sea of interesting things and details. In the subway, in General, all super, it is right to live, and the station with beds and safe storage and protection (found a MetroCard - you're safe), and even a scavenger-trader, and eat what is always there. And in FNV specifically to live outside of the plot and okolonauchnyh quests, as something about.

A
Alert 09.11.19

No, well, you Came you to locations such... That would be one to play someone in different places.