3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkOOnS 11.11.21 10:58 pm

How to take Kuruma in the Pacific Standard Heist? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hello everyone. In the Pacific Standard robbery, after he ran to the motorbikes, sometimes people go to their apartment (bought next to the motorbikes) and take Kuruma in the garage. How is it done? Is this a cheat? I bought an apartment, but during the robbery, he won't let me into the apartment, he writes that the police are following me, although other players enter their apartments. How is it done?
35 Comments
Sort by:
e
evgen4zik 11.11.21

first call Leicester to remove the stars, and then come in

T
Torstein 11.11.21

This is a tactic, not a cheat. And the ability to play well.

S
SkOOnS 11.11.21

This is a bug, as I understand it, what kind of tactic is it, and even more so a skill? Is it possible to remove stars through Leicester during the mission?

A
Alex497 11.11.21

SkOOnS
This was a bug that most likely has already been fixed.

S
SkOOnS 11.11.21

Yesterday, or the day before yesterday, he was still working. I tried, I could not enter, but one of our group left there on Kurum. So it became interesting how they do this? I drive freely and by motorbike.

z
zombijaic 11.11.21

can Lester even be called during a mission ??

S
SkOOnS 11.11.21

zombijaic
Here I am about the same ...

z
zombijaic 11.11.21

SkOOnS
they bazaar whatever is
there with kuruma probably a dude with a cheat otherwise

S
SkOOnS 11.11.21

zombijaic
Why are there a lot of those, if I come in, they scream that there is Kuruma ...

z
zombijaic 11.11.21

SkOOnS
what color was the kuruma?

S
SkOOnS 11.11.21

Pink was both red and blue

T
TG300000 11.11.21

before getting into the house, you need to activate the GPS "go to the canyon". for a long time I could not understand how it works. will get into the house with 1-2 attempts and get into the car only in the garage

b
bbx 11.11.21

All 4th need to get on the bikes, and then, so that the police don't see you, go into the house. As in free mode, only the radar will flash all the time.

S
SkOOnS 11.11.21

Thanks guys.

K
Kaskadde 11.11.21

walk to the bikes, wait for everyone to sit on their bike, after which everyone needs to get up and go to the house, which must be bought in advance near this place, the kuruma must also be driven into the garage of this house in advance, after which the owner of the house invites everyone into the house, then he kicks everyone out of the house into the garage, where a kuruma is already waiting. The search level usually downgrades to 2 stars.

G
Gogerman 11.11.21

and what's the problem, you can't get away from the police?

f
freshalbert 11.11.21

Gogerman
if you go away a lot of money on bikes you can lose

S
SkOOnS 11.11.21

Gogerman
Money is lost on bikes, and it just became interesting how they do it :)

G
Gogerman 11.11.21

is it not destiny to hide in the subway?
near the construction site

M
Marty52 11.11.21

Gogerman
Wat? Which metro? The cops are scripted there. Only in the canyon, after the jump, do they begin to dump.