3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FC ZENIT 11.11.21 10:58 pm

Management (NHL 09)

In this thread, we will discuss management in NHL 09 and the problems associated with setting it up.
I recently downloaded this simulator, but I can not configure the control, tell me how to do it.

Here is the settings window, but wherever I click, nothing changes ((
pix.PlayGround.ru
33 Comments
Sort by:
s
shark.login 11.11.21

So, in order to customize the control for yourself, you need to turn on the beginner mode! Hover the mouse over the beginner mode button and turn it on, after which you can edit the key assignments.

F
FC ZENIT 11.11.21

ATP, I'll try

D
DEssametr 11.11.21

and how to change goalkeepers before I pressed t or r it turned out

M
MaKeN 11.11.21

How to fight ???????????. And then they cut me down all the time ((((

L
Lastik1 11.11.21

How do you start a fight? Well, after the inscription "fight" and two names appeared below, I continue to play and so no fight happens, maybe what button should I press?

s
shark.login 11.11.21

to start a fight, you need to press NUM 2 when the fight sign appears!

L
Lastik1 11.11.21

thanks!

C
Cans247 11.11.21

Maken to fight with throw and wrist buttons

S
STAlgat 11.11.21

Can the analogs on the joystick be tuned to the keyboard so that Mona's stick can be controlled on the keyboard?

n
nokaut1 11.11.21

but I have such a jamb. I figured out everything ok with the joystick. It doesn’t fly. As if the button is pressed. But I can’t configure the configuration, there is always a default that change, do not change, the original control will still remain. What to do?

f
feyfolken 11.11.21

but how to change goalkeepers before I pressed t or r it turned out

Button TAB

k
kiko23 11.11.21

Hello everyone!
Does anyone know if it is possible to rotate the site 180 degrees?
I remember in NHL 98 it rotated with TAB or Ctrl + TAB
I would be mega-grateful for the hint !!

[
[[[RIP]]]]]] 11.11.21

kiko23
Probably not

S
SL69 11.11.21

Hello everyone!!!! I really enjoy playing NHL-09. I didn’t play on the network, but I really want to ..... I have a problem. When I play with a computer, everything is fine. both on the network, so the keyboard does not obey. Ie back and forth and left and right works, but everything else does not ?????? No pass, no throws, no acceleration ?????? Who knows, HELP to figure it out. Thanks in advance!!!!!!

L
LASOMSK 11.11.21

SL69
every time before the game, enter the control and set up the pass key, reassign, if you have it on the C key, then assign it and play, Everything will be fine.

S
SL69 11.11.21

thanks for the advice! not counting Claudia. Everything went OK !!!!!!

z
zzzdmb 11.11.21

SOSSOSSOSSOSSOSSOS

Got a Big Problem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Special Program is required - in order to play NCHL 09 with keyboard settings for NCHL 07 -100% NECESSARY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOS SOS SOS SOS SOS SOS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

s
slava787 11.11.21

tell me how to adjust the management for yourself, and then how it is written here does not work ((((((((((

k
koffi 11.11.21

Tell me please. How to start a fight if you play on a laptop, but there is no additional key.

b
beb458612 11.11.21

I play with a computer as I want it on the network I can’t score a goal where there is a goal in the zone I can’t get through the knock knock down only to the puck I will touch already taken away what is the joke I recently started playing on the network can the secret of what goals to score the security forces do ???