3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stalker7162534 11.11.21 10:58 pm

Optical illusion

When I look at a light background, I always see luminous points, chaotically moving. No one asked, no one gave a sane answer - what it is.
Am I the only one I see?
What is it? Could it be bacteria living in the mucous membrane of the eye?
17 Comments
Sort by:
C
CT3H 11.11.21

If we see the same thing, then no. - I don't think it's bacteria. But it is still possible and we see some layer of our eye, enlarged by the focus ...

r
rPeBoJL 11.11.21

stalker7162534
partially transparent ornate shapeless. swim spinning along the same trajectory? you really want to take a scalpel and scrape it off?))

s
sаnic 11.11.21

stalker7162534 I
used to think that it is dust particles that fall on the surface of the eye. But in fact it is http://infoglaza.ru/bolezni-i-simptomy/54-mushki-v-glazakh This is a disease and it must be treated.

t
the endless misanthropy o 11.11.21

Under certain circumstances, I see purple mesh, diamonds and patterns on all surfaces

p
pekabir 11.11.21

driver change

A
AR3E 11.11.21

Are they moving, or is the vision just grainy?

U
Ubisoft quality mark 11.11.21

stalker7162534 Go
to the optometrist, damn smart guy .

M
MunchkiN 616 11.11.21

I somehow, with the help of special nano technologies of light, caught the light that every time I blink, such a soapy shroud crawls and in it we wax all sorts of hairs twisted some kind of garbage and other dirt. it rolls down to the edges of the eye and there I have no field of sharpness.
I didn’t find an explanation for other graphic artifacts, but how I installed them, many people see them, so you can score.
it is necessary to sometimes clean the retina from dust and pass under it with a thermal paste with wax.
if a savory dop, bloom, long adaptation, vignetting appears in the field of vision, then any noise and effects of lenses besides the radiance of bright light sources. here it is necessary to go to a graphic doctor who will lick from an extra graphon in life.

D
Don thomas falcone 11.11.21

The author, do not be alarmed, but you started to go blind. We need to fap less!

m
masha 11.11.21

I have it too.

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.11.21

When I look at a light background, I always see luminous points, chaotically moving. No one asked, no one gave a sane answer - what it is.
These are bacteria on the surface of the eye. But I didn't know either.

g
grafonoman 11.11.21

thoroughly clean the system and install a new patch - everything will be ok

s
sаnic 11.11.21

A.Soldier of Light
I posted the link above with an explanation of this phenomenon. What nafig bacteria?

S
Snite_Poerti 11.11.21

Yes dst it, at the very already 3 years in the right eye. What to do, it is very annoying, but you have to live.

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.11.21

Light, almost transparent moving shapeless "dots"? This is bacteria, lol.
It's about light, not dark.

s
sаnic 11.11.21

A.Soldier of Light
No matter what color they are. Any shit you see in your own eye is DST. You can't see bacteria without a microscope.

n
nikita2112 11.11.21

I just looked out the window. There, karoch white dots quickly float chaotically and dark circles similar to a folded condom float slowly.

Something like this. Only these circles are much smaller and less noticeable. And this is true from early childhood.
They are visible only when I look at the sky. On the background of the monitor, no matter how peering, I did not notice.