3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Snite_Poerti 11.11.21 10:58 pm

Impressions of the game. (Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4)

After going through the plot, I was deeply impressed. Didn't watch anime (watched season 1 but it was a long time ago) and didn't read manga. I wanted to learn the story through the game. And how good I did it! The whole game is an Explosion in every sense. I thought that after a full burst it would be difficult to surprise me. How wrong I was. In this game, fights are of a cosmic scale. Honestly, I don't know how, after all this Naruto has done, he wants to be just Hokage. I'd rather become a space pirate and blow up planets. The battles pass, everything explodes, but the meaning of the battles remains essentially the same. And how the Naruto series ended, I think it's some kind of misunderstanding at all. But still, the game touches with sad music and an incredible amount of epic that will tear your monitors while you watch a couple of teenagers save the world! Great game and,
10 Comments
Sort by:
L
Leha1549 11.11.21

Snite_Poerti
the whole point is that this game will spoil the anime itself, since the normal arc of the episodes (and not the shit-fillers that are now being shoved to us) stopped at the moment when Madara launched Mugen-Tsukuyomi

S
Sectos05 11.11.21

Leha1549
In the manga, the plot is long over, so there is nothing to spoil. But the anime will shine a lot, tk. after the game, hardly anyone will watch it.

L
Leha1549 11.11.21

Sectos05
you left out one fact: most people don't read manga, they watch anime. and yes, you are absolutely right, anime will shit exactly like that

S
Snite_Poerti 11.11.21

Leha1549
Yes, I am aware that the game is a literal story of the plot in general. But everything goes through cheerfully in one game day and gives an idea of ​​all the battles)

s
sapov 11.11.21

Snite_Poerti
and without fillers

L
Leha1549 11.11.21

Snite_Poerti is
exactly right. the game is cooler than the series)))

S
Sectos05 11.11.21

By the way, who knows - the same company or different companies are engaged in the creation of anime and games?

S
Sirius_pM 11.11.21

Are there just battles? No plot. that is, as in MK, for example.

B
BRAIN_WHOAMI 11.11.21

Sirius_pM
free fight

S
Sirius_pM 11.11.21

BRAIN_WHOAMI
Thank you. And then I'm downloading and I haven't watched Shippuden yet.