3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fletchet 11.11.21 10:58 pm

Passage on the impossible without losses for the mage (King's Bounty: Dark Side)

I wonder if anyone tried to go through this part like this?

At the beginning, only a Poison Skull is given, which will have to be used all the time, and all the time it will be loaded in order to inflict maximum damage, vampires, who are also being regenerated, also help. He reached the Spirit of Darkness, in front of the door to him he killed the gnomes for two hours, but still killed without loss. The most problem is to defeat three heroes near the shelter of the Spirit of Darkness. I could only kill the dwarfs, with great difficulty. People and Elves cannot be defeated, because those have a lot of shooters and fat units.

Question to those who are trying to pass as well) How did you defeat them? The hardest part is to get through the intro without loss, because there is no open world yet.
7 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 11.11.21

Fletchet
When you first get into the castle of the Spirit of Darkness, then the GG has the opportunity to replenish his army with units from the castle.

F
Fletchet 11.11.21

nestrbob
I agree, imps are useful with their fireball, but elves have a lot of werewolves that will run for them in 2 turns, plus fat archers, people have fat swordsmen, archers who make freezing painful. If someone went through, wrote how it works, it would be great to read the tips.

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

Fletchet
I think that at this stage of the game, it will not be possible to complete the battles without losses. GG is limited by level and, consequently, little leadership. There are practically no spells and there is nowhere to take them.

A
Alexey Kuznetsov 11.11.21

The problem is with the units, especially in the beginning. I don’t understand how you endure snakes without loss?
there are NO necro tanks. what is perfectly dies from enemy attacks.
In general, IMHO, now you can't get through the impossible without losses :)
and what's wrong? all the rules are passed by the magician. for the whole game of losses a couple of hundred small things, for the sake of which too lazy to replay the battles.

there is no loss or not on the achievements in ANY way, the medal and so the rules are taken. But to play the game 20+ times, until the desired kill is projected and the army at the enemies ???

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

Alexey Kuznetsov
If there is an opportunity to try your hand and go through the battle without losses, then why not try, but you should not bother about this.

B
Bastarder 11.11.21

From personal experience Lossless in the game as a vampire can only be passed on an easy mode according to the main plot. In this case, you play only as Riders, dragons and summoned creatures, the death of which is not taken into account in losses. It is much more difficult to play in normal mode, but the opportunity is there. In more complex modes, losses are practically unavoidable.

P
Pickuper2009 11.11.21

On the impossible, it is easy to pass for a vampire without loss. Hellcat will show it to you on YouTube