3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RAZOR-GTR 11.11.21 10:58 pm

PB Mission Support (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

How to determine whether support will come to the aid of the enemy in case of alarm or not? Sometimes you will kill everyone who is on the deck and you can safely walk on it, in other cases they keep on sticking.
8 Comments
Sort by:
_
_SHERHAN____ 11.11.21

Before the invasion, look at the number of soldiers on the base, and bend your fingers when killing ...

I
ILIA_1992 11.11.21

Plus to the question. I would also like to learn from the same opera. Why is one penetration given 32 minutes, and another 10 minutes? On the third 19, etc.

I
ILIA_1992 11.11.21

_SHERHAN____ Is it possible to

increase the number of soldiers while guarding the PB only if someone else will guard your PB? Second person.

Y
Yoshemitsu 11.11.21

ILIA_1992
Why is given 32 minutes for one penetration and 10 minutes for another?
Depends on how much the GMF spends on the defense of the Big Boss.

I
ILIA_1992 11.11.21

Yoshemitsu
Thank you. :)

_
__DOC__ 11.11.21

RAZOR-GTR
You don't have to bend your fingers at the soldiers. I attacked here once, stole 64 chela, with 28 written. Along the way, if the alarm is over and the soldiers are over, they are apparently taken from other platforms.

R
RAZOR-GTR 11.11.21

__DOC__
Here I am about the same! Sometimes as much is written and will come, even though you fell from the bazooka in all directions, and sometimes twig and twig. The question is whether it is possible to know in advance whether there will be help or not.

_
__DOC__ 11.11.21

RAZOR-GTR
I think there will always be help, the number depends on the rank of the PMC.