3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Levoryl9 11.11.21 10:58 pm

Help!!! FPS drawdowns when moving the mouse. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I have been playing for a long time and there was never such a problem. During the game and in the menu, the frequency of the GPU and with it the FPS sits out when the mouse moves, and the mouse twitches and, as it were, performs movements with a delay. The problem has appeared recently, it is not clear why. There are no drawdowns in other games. Changing the polling rate does not help.
13 Comments
Sort by:
_
_nick69_ 11.11.21

Config, no? Maybe it lags because you turn away from the overloaded part of the world?

L
Legion1130 11.11.21

Solution: do not move the mouse.
Regards, your technical support.
[Application closed]

A
Artem4eG1994 11.11.21

Levoryl9 My friend
had the same problem recently, because of which she did not understand, but found a solution. Find the exe file of the game itself, for example, I have D: GOG Games The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt bin x64, if you have steam similarly look in the Steam folder, and run it with the right mouse button -> as administrator. Should help.

F
FinistEG 11.11.21

Pavel0198 SMOOTHY
Did
you understand what you wrote? "One hundred" mistakes in one word.
Where are you taught these? Yes, and boors.

There is nothing to say in essence, it is better to remain silent and there is nothing to expose your illiteracy for.

L
Levoryl9 11.11.21

Artem4eG1994
God bless you, kind person !!! Everything worked !!! But through GOG, if you run the game, it still hangs. Snap into exe properties. file and in the "compatibility" tab, checked the box to always execute on behalf of the administrator. And now it works fine through gog too! ))

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 11.11.21

FinistEG
Okay, I'll add this thing especially for you: [Sarcasm]. Now it is clear? Apparently you will not understand this either.
So after all, you yourself did not write anything to solve the problem, why should I do this?)
In one word, "one hundred" mistakes
Does anyone have problems with numbers?)

L
Levoryl9 11.11.21

_nick69_
What part of the world is loaded? I say there was never such a thing)) FX8320 4.4 R9 290x. Everything always worked perfectly, the FPS did not sink, so it could not have been in the config initially, 200 hours have already been played. Well, they found the pill, so everything is ok) But thanks for your attention.

S
Someone like-you 11.11.21

in repacks, the point is, when you put an update in them, they create both for steam and for gog

L
Levoryl9 11.11.21

Someone Like-You
I don't have a repack. And a normal license bought on GOG on the day the witcher was released. And she was always updated herself. And everything was fine. So no, not in repacks.

F
FinistEG 11.11.21

Pavel0198
1. I don’t know what to write about the first post, therefore I didn’t answer, but I didn’t be rude to anyone either. I have never had this in the game. The "mouse" has always worked and works without problems.
2. One word contains "one hundred" mistakes
Does anyone have problems with numbers?)
It can be seen that sarcasm is not for me, but it is not held in high esteem among you either. If a word is written in quotation marks, but the person does not understand this meaning, then what else can be written here.
3. Once again I will write for the "cool" lovers of sarcasm. Sarcasm and insult are not the same thing.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 11.11.21

FinistEG
And what did I offend you?) Do you really take something on the Internet seriously?) Well, you're a fool, if so)

A
Artem4eG1994 11.11.21

Levoryl9
On health, I myself had to break my head then, and then everything started with GOG, which is connected with what I do not know, whether it is with GOG himself, or in connection with the last patch, because there was no such problem before him how many times he played.

L
Levoryl9 11.11.21

Artem4eG1994
Also sfmy, you can see the patch of the curve is really a bit)) Well, it doesn't matter, the main thing is everything works. True, I racked my head for 2 days, I already wanted to lead the computer into the service, I bought a new mouse: DDD