3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RGC 11.11.21 11:01 pm

Locked by Device (Dark Souls)

At the very beginning, after I had to run away from a huge monster, and then return to him, I was once allowed to see him, he zaherach me. I was reborn at the stake, I go to the door, try to open it and it gives me this - "locked with a device." What does this even mean, I have no idea, I deleted the save, started the game again, but now I won't even let him in for the first time
9 Comments
Sort by:
m
mcbrut 11.11.21

You need to go down to him like the second time, that is, jump from the balcony
Damn, especially since he is the easiest boss

U
ULQIORA [The Chosen Pessi 11.11.21

Hmm, what will you do next when such ridiculous reasons arise right now, at the very beginning of the game. -_-
PS The main thing is to jump onto the boss's back from the balcony and press the attack key, then you will take down almost half of the health scale.

m
mcbrut 11.11.21

ULQIORA
He is doomed)

R
RGC 11.11.21

ULQIORA
from which balcony ?! I say that he does not let him. and I can't go to any balcony, I ransacked all the doors, everything is closed. clever guys were found, if it were not for this glitch, I would not ask

U

Scopolamine
Well, look, you first go into this hall, when you first run into the boss, the first thing you do is scrabble. As a result, a little wandering through all sorts of corridors, you go out to this place:

First go down, the stairs on the right, open the grate there. In case the boss kills you, you can return this way. Next, take the key (behind my character, there is a gap in the wall). Later, go up the stairs to the left on the screen, open the grate. And you go out to the "white light", you pass through it, here you have a balcony and a boss ...

v
v-hlam 11.11.21

after running away, where the ball is being rolled at you down this staircase, it was necessary to go down and open the door to the courtyard, if you didn't, then start a new game (do it for 5 minutes)

R
RGC 11.11.21

Thank
you ULQIORA . apparently due to the low brightness, I did not see this break and ran past it 10 times

U

Scopolamine
Ha, and I already set the brightness to 10: D
And that's real, sometimes you can't see the junta at all. > _>

J
John_Methy 11.11.21

ULQIORA [The Chosen Pessimist]
Thank you, dear man. Otherwise, I’m blind and I don’t see anything after running, that move ten times: D