3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Platypus of War 11.11.21 11:01 pm

The problem with the bear and griffin technique (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day. I apologize for asking, but my skills in using Google were not enough to find the answer myself. The problem with two skills: Technique of the school of the bear and the Griffin. Wearing medium armor and using the griffin technique, I should have an increase in the power of signs and the rate of energy regeneration, but nothing changes and the statistics remain the same as they were. And when using the bear technique and heavy armor, only the damage from a powerful attack changes, and there is no increase in health, although it is written what should be.
Questions:
1. Is this a bug or am I a stupid idiot and I don't understand something?
2. If this is a bug, can you fight it?
Thank you for your attention and thanks in advance for your help. Good luck and have a nice day.
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil Zotov 11.11.21

rather option 1 Gg

D
DreamZed 11.11.21

Skip screenshots, maybe you didn't just insert the perk into the branch.

U
UnholyChaplain 11.11.21

DreamZed
they do not work, for a long time everyone knows like.

S
Slik58 11.11.21

Why are they even needed? I’m from the "Skills" column, I use only two perks, On health and on increasing the tolerated weight. Everything else is nonsense.

B
Bupycop 11.11.21

Platypus of War
Did you wear these items from the set? Or did you just put on medium armor and think any medium armor gives a skill bonus to the griffin school? And the second question, as already said, did you insert the skill into active skills?

D
DreamZed 11.11.21

Bill123
did not understand what was not working?

O
Old_Nick 11.11.21

Bupycop
"... I think any average armor, gives a bonus on the ability to griffin school? ..."
That's right. Skills of the "Cat School" apply to all light armor, Griffin - to all medium, Bear - to all heavy. These skills have nothing to do with sets.
If the skills are activated, but the statistics do not change - an obvious bug. But since I don't have that (just checked with the armor of the nilfs - clearly added HP from the "Bear school") I tend to the personal problems of a particular player.
Alleged "roots" of the problem:
a) the skills themselves are not activated
b) third-party mods
c) the "improved" version of the game by the craftsmen

P
Platypus of War 11.11.21

In general, I figured it out. The joke was that it did not give a bonus, but simply did not remove it.
For example:
1. I put on medium armor (sign power +55)
2. Put the griffin technique in a slot (sign power +75).
3. Removed the vehicle from the slot (the power of the signs remained +75).
4. Put on heavy armor (Sign power +44)
BUT if you do it in the order of 1-2-4-3, then the sign power will be +24. And it works exactly the same with health and damage in any combination.
I have a clean version of the game, no mods, license.