3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
n1981 09.11.19 07:31 pm

Oshibka game (American Truck Simulator)

Version of the game 1.34.0.4 s, pirates. Played for a few days and then oshibka has Stopped working"programs and only Close program. Log oshybki https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FIEeDSi008kNCeSrih66gJRU2yJ3UARm and the game Log https://drive.google.com/open?id=14DN4Nx7m_xpcLCxuJnWeuXyMGRzToM3L .
Someone tell me how to solve the problem? Reinstalling the game did not help.
15 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chestir 09.11.19

oshibka shame

C
Chingachgook 09.11.19

n1981
try to delete the folder CODEX
C:\Users\Public\DocumentsSteamCODEX

n
n1981 09.11.19

Chingachgook
Thank you. Helped.

n
n1981 09.11.19

I have a question: why me minpout for the question topic, and thank you for plus?

b
blacksitearea 09.11.19

n1981
Probably for the spelling.

a
asr-2565 17.11.20

Hello world! When you start the game, black screen instead of saver, but the game is loaded. After the menu there is no truck and also a black background, but all the icons are present. Who's going to tell you where the dog's buried. Thank you in advance.

M
MAN99 17.11.20

asr-2565
I'm deleting the CODEX folder
C: "Users"Public'Documents"Steam'CODEX or I leave the game and re-enter it and everything works

e
egor 86 17.11.20

Folks, tell me
I'm going to kill you. The game does not go, but gives a mistake (EROR). WHAT TO DO THE STOB DID NOT APPEAR
MORE OF THIS ERROR.

K
KIBERMAX 17.11.20

egor 86
Okay, let's be guessing.
What's your iron?
What's your wind?
3rd person or pirate?
If you're a person, check the integrity of the cache on missing or damaged files
in the Stim game PKM properties-local file-check the integrity of the cache.
4th update wood
5th do you use fashion or play a clean game without mods?
The way to install the game should not contain Russian Cyrillic.

e
egor 86 17.11.20

Widows 7 . Game pirateKIBERMAX played, I'm with mods .

n
nik1973 17.11.20

Failed to load model descriptor (.pmd) or model geometry (.pmg) for '/vehicle/ai/train_cars/wagon_tank_lod.pm'. because of this departures. ATS version 1.39.2.2

i
insel260 17.11.20

nik1973
Well, it's clear! can't download the model, some textures are missing or damaged, which one is the way specified. MOD curve downloaded (or the wrong version of the game), put it in downloads and will be you happiness.

n
nik1973 17.11.20

insel260

I don't understand what fashions have to do with trains?

i
insel260 17.11.20

nik1973
If there is a mod for lengthening the train, then be sure to watch the version of fashion, it should exactly coincide with the version of the game. If it doesn't match, it's going to be a mistake.
Also, the word train can mean not only trains, but also a chain of trailers of 2 or more. It's also called a car train. Perhaps the mod stands on loads (trailers) and it is defective. That's why it's flying.

Maybe there is still a problem in priority fashion. Usually in the description of fashion is written, above what it should be, as well as with what can conflict. You can read the description on the download order menu. If the author of fashion faithfully treated the description of fashion, there will be information.

n
nik1973 17.11.20

insel260
It's not the first year on these simulators.