3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vanya1235 11.11.21 11:01 pm

Workshops. What is the difference between saving and disassembling an item? (Fallout 4)

To save means to leave it as it stood and will be and to disassemble it, well, probably to get resources from it for construction
10 Comments
Sort by:
f
faraddox 11.11.21

ALL items from the "Trash" section in your inventory are automatically disassembled for resources as needed, during construction / modification. There is no point in throwing them away and then disassembling them. Plus, you can drop all the Trash from your inventory into the workshop inventory with one button.

M
MAMBR 11.11.21

tell me how to remove the power armor to climb climbed into it I can not sit down but lie down

Q
Qwa7 11.11.21

MAMBR
on E long press

h
h0use 11.11.21

And how to disassemble any trash that is not shown in the master's menu, all kinds of gas masks, civilian suits, unnecessary removed weapon upgrades?
They all take up a lot of weight and I really want to take them apart.

d
dimon-alfa 11.11.21

h0use
disassemble by throwing it out of the inventory, next to the machine (throw the object, hold V and click on the fallen object R)

N
Nanwea 11.11.21

Anya Belkina
2 main differences:
1. if you disassemble an item, you will get 1/4 of its cost with resources. it is more profitable to save for future use than to make a new
2. item can be unique. damaged / altered, etc. (example of chairs in the first city, 3 types depending on the back: intact, broken and missing) what to do with 0 is impossible.

M
MOZGOHI 11.11.21

Anya Belkina
Just for some products, solid objects are required, an example is a pencil. I prefer to disassemble everything by hand, albeit a dreary one, but you always know what and how much there is, but you need to - so the whole box.

C
Cagliostro 11.11.21

Explain to the people what it means to save in the workshop with the TAB key. Where is it saved and how to extract it later? The theory that by saving an item and re-making it, it will be created free of charge, is swept aside.

s
saa0891 11.11.21

Cagliostro

It is just created for free if you saved it.

C
Cagliostro 11.11.21

saa0891
checked, resources are wasted .