3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toreno 11.11.21 11:01 pm

Walkthrough Questions (Aliens Versus Predator 2)

Walkthrough questions for Alien vs Predator 2.
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
AleshenkaVC 11.11.21

Tell someone how to complete the mission with artifacts ?????? can those robots be killed at all? and how can you get out of that base ???

w
walio 11.11.21

and for whom are you playing ???

T
Tails With BFG 11.11.21

You kill robots with a bazooka or an energy cannon. And in general, it is necessary to write in more detail!

C
Corrosion 11.11.21

The main thing is that help arrived in time!
Finally he can get through.

C
Craig84 11.11.21

PEOPLE !!!! Help!! how to pass the RUINS mission for a paratrooper, or how I can not overwhelm a predator, I tried everything, my nerves are running out ...

T
Tails With BFG 11.11.21

What other ruins? The Paratrooper wets the Predator only once at the base. And the Predator in the Ruins is about Aliens vs Predator 3 !!! (Aliens vs Predator 2010)

S
Stalker__xD 11.11.21

I even did not understand in the last mission for the predator (Trophy) I can not go through the tunnels I kill androids and the guard guns there is a door but it does not open what should I do?

T
Tails With BFG 11.11.21

Look for another way. Not all doors have to open.

R
Remey 11.11.21

At the end of the game, as an alien, you need to kill 3 predators in a row. TV, you need to approach, beat and move away. This is the only way to overwhelm them more or less calmly.

L
Leon_Kenedy 11.11.21

Help me please! Can't open these doors (Level: Betrayal). Already I played the game from the beginning several times, then I tried to go through the English version but it didn’t work. What to do?

M
MelShlemming 11.11.21

Leon_Kenedy
Try using noclip to fly through the doors. Press Enter, the console will appear. You write:
[cheat] mpsixthsense Press
Enter again. ATTENTION: the word cheat must be entered in triangular brackets, and not in square brackets (the forum engine simply does not support triangular brackets. If you entered everything correctly, you will hear a sound. You fly through the doors, and then enter the same code again to disable the cheat.

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.11.21

Remey
At the end of the game, you need to kill 3 predators in a row as an alien.
Depends on the difficulty of the game. There were two of them on Normal.

Leon_Kenedy
Can't open these doors (Level: Betrayal).
It was the same, it's a bug on the map. noclip through the walls, or reloading the last save (or the penultimate one) and try again, just go through there less times. There and back and that's it.