3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AUSAR 11.11.21 11:01 pm

How to leave the Institute? (Fallout 4)

I have a big question! How to get out of the Institute? I entered it when Father suggested, then I read that I did it in vain, because Institute is a bad ending! So I completed the first task of this fatty bass, I didn’t undertake the second one, and if you bazaar with him, he will give it. In general, how to leave the Institute without killing the Father (I want to complete the game for the Minutemans)
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kostyan Morozov 11.11.21

AUSAR
where did you build the teleport?

A
AUSAR 11.11.21

I BUILT THE TELEPORT IN MINITMANS, EVEN UPLOADED THE VIRUS IN WINDOWS 98, AND GIVED THE FLASH WITH DATA TO STURGES

K
Kostyan Morozov 11.11.21

AUSAR
then go back to the minutemans and start an appropriate dialogue with them, but the head of the institute will have to crash anyway (

K
Kostyan Morozov 11.11.21

AUSAR
as well as subway and brotherhood

V
Vladimir2307 11.11.21

It is more interesting to complete the game in turn for each faction. Save the game at certain moments, write down the day - hour - minutes on a piece of paper, and when you pass, say, for the Institute, you can return to the saved time period to pass for another faction. Believe me, this will give you more interesting moments in the game and, in addition, achievements! IMHO.

L
Lintgeis 11.11.21

AUSAR You can go through the Institute branch to the quest in Bunker Hill, then kill the synth hunter and help the Underground free runaway synths. Then there will be a conversation with the Father and expulsion from the Institute. And you can complete the minuteman quest.