3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zorran 11.11.21 11:01 pm

TooManyQuestions (or a ton of questions) (Dragon's Dogma)

Guys, a lot of questions have accumulated and it was not very possible to find answers to them.
1. Here I passed the game, I run on everfall - is that so now infinitely?
2.Ssylka 1, the inventory is a sword which allegedly show me the truth, it is as I understand it is necessary for the passage of the second ending, and if I can go back later in everfoll? (Juzat dumb because suddenly udelali save game)
3. How do "his beloved" witch Celine? (somewhere in the guides, the guy said "i prove the gulty of this merchant because i want to see Selene in final cutscene" 4. What
does the "dragon sign" on the equipment in which I finished the game
mean ? and flew away, how to make this lizard return?
6. Craft, it seems like I tried to combine something, but I didn't get anything useful (if it's not difficult to write craft norms for healing and any potions for removing ALL curses and all kinds of amplifiers).
7.reference to 6 but this time about weapons, on a lot of things it says "used for craft weapons and armor" is I missing something or does it mean "improvement"?
8. Mercedes, she says that she will sail away and then come back to help us, what and what?
9. Is there a continuation of the story with the queen? or is her help in escape the last thing to do with her?
10. Hard Mode is how I understood the beginning of a new game with everything achieved in the last game?
11. Online mod (the game is of course a pirate, but I'm interested) in everfall, killing all sorts of bosses, will I play online with other players? or to score) (the game is worth the money)
12.Does all traders have the same weapon and depending on the level? or does something else affect it ?.
13. Black cat forge - is the assortment updated there? otherwise I didn’t look there during the game.
14.How to open your pantry in everfall? =) (There is too much useful stuff there, especially the potion for removing petrification and blindness, as well as other infection)
21 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yoshemitsu 11.11.21

Zorran 1.
No, if you killed the dragon but did not get to God, then you did not complete the game. Your task is to find 20 wakestones and give them to a pawn in Everfall
2. You need a sword to kill yourself, no more, no less. By the way, a useful thing on the islands, if you farm the necessary contents of the chests
3. Give her a bouquet, which in turn will give you Quin in the monastery in the forest (True, saving Selina from the dragon, as well as sleeping with her, will not work due to the latter's too young age)
4. Tempering by the fire of the dragon. Improves (sharpens) the equipment worn to the maximum. It is randomly given after killing normal dragons, and fully upgrades all of your equipment after killing the speaker. True, after that, on the islands, equipment with a red dragon can be improved (sharpened) twice more, to a blue and gold dragon.
5. Go to it.
6. Alchemy by and large is useless here. It is better to buy Khilka from an island merchant. And the mana potion and improvements from the bald huckster Gran Soren (we were still looking for proof of guilt-innocence)
7. Improvement, different types of weapons require different materials for sharpening from a merchant, but it's easier to kill a dragon and get almost the best sharpening absolutely free ...
8. Gran Soren is not the navel of the earth, local characters have their lives somewhere over the hill and they will not necessarily return, even if they say so.
9. Well, if especially with her shuri-mura twisted, then it is she who will be brought as a sacrifice to the dragon, and after killing it, she will hang out in your communal room. You can knock out the correct ending with it.
10. Yes, no different from New Game + (slightly different only speedrun)
11. No. Online is purely abstract. You are not playing with real players. At most you can hire a bot-pawn that was created by another player. Moreover, the UR-dragon (its online version) needs to be killed all together, but again everything is abstract and you cannot play with others in real time.
12. Passing the story quest and only from the official merchant Gran Soren. The best weapons can be found and cleaned on BittreBleck lv3 island. More or less this will be given to themselves for killing a talking dragon based on the class that killed him.
13. No, nothing is being updated there.
14. In Everfall, you can find a merchant who trades with dragon weapons. And what prevents you from climbing to Gran Soren, where the pantry from the hotel moved to the Pawn Guild?

Z
Zorran 11.11.21

Yoshemitsu
It interferes with the fact that I forgot my teleport stone in the closet = (
So, Celine, should I go to her when I am informed that Kina has gone to the witch forest to look for a witch? Or is it necessary sooner / later?

Y
Yoshemitsu 11.11.21

Zorran
So jump into the abyss and land on the topmost platform.
Pozzhe much, you go through that quest, then go to the monastery in the north-west of Gran Soren in an ordinary forest. There will be Queen who left the village and became a nun. She looks out there behind the garden. After a short dialogue, she will give you a quest, they say, give a bouquet to the dearest person. And you give this bouquet to anyone you want.

Z
Zorran 11.11.21

Yoshemitsu Dear friend
, help out =)
I have a bouquet of Kina's flowers on my hands and I also got Araisen's ring, Selena is at my house, I survived and went out so as not to screw it up. (I can't give Celine a bouquet like a ring now, but a yellow question mark is burning above her)
What should I do to push Selena into the ending? (I kind of saw once on YouTube that she was there) I
just finished the witch hunt quest, got flowers, got a ring from the tablet, and slept once.
What are my next steps to get what I want? =) (and is it possible to "interrupt" the final character on the left shushora? because I remember like in some game it was possible to develop a relationship with 1 character and then accidentally execute a square for another and he interrupted the old relationship)

Y
Yoshemitsu 11.11.21

Zorran
Why can't you give flowers?
+ You can also check your social circle, if during a conversation someone has a pink aura and a characteristic sound, immediately hit him in the snout.

D
Diablonos 11.11.21

There is still some kind of potion.
If someone is not breathing evenly to you, you give this potion and it erases his memory.

Z
Zorran 11.11.21

Yoshemitsu
Well, at least Kina, Celine, Mercedes and someone else have a pink aura.
Well, I can't give her, so I click on it, a window opens, there are no flowers in it.

D
Diablonos 11.11.21

Zorran
Flowers have a shelf life of a few minutes (half a game day) and must be given quickly.
I advise you to give Kina and Mercedes - Liquid Effium shobs to cool their ardor.

Z
Zorran 11.11.21

Z
Zorran 11.11.21

Diablonos
this is an ambush ...
only I can give them to others, but she can't ...
Where can I get that potion?

D
Diablonos 11.11.21

Zorran
If you believe the skin, then you're not doing the right thing. You give her a potion to digest into El.
It is necessary during the very first words of her, click Give a present without waiting for this window.
And if the flowers are white, then they are still good for a gift.
You buy the potion from Barokh (DLC island) after killing a huge eye

Z
Zorran 11.11.21

Diablonos
there, except for "next", you can no longer press anything, you can see it on 1 screen.
I'm just thinking, maybe I did something wrong or something else ...

D
Diablonos 11.11.21

Zorran
Maybe he did something wrong. I haven't played just for a long time. But I remember exactly when she settled in my little room, I filled her with gifts, skulls of all sorts of little books, etc. And there were no problems. I always said Thank you.
Then there is plan B.
Give everyone Liquid Effium who has exactly the same aura as a witch or cut them with a sword.

Z
Zorran 11.11.21

Diablonos
A year of demmet, while she has something to cook she will cook (by the way, the wife will be a good one, for my pawn = ()
Well, right now she cooked everything that I had and now I can give her everything. The
question then is who gave the bouquet will be at the end regardless of the others?

Well, since the topic (a bunch of questions) went to the next portion:
How to open the grill to the Hydra (which is under the castle where you clean the goblins)
What is the essence of what is sold in the Black Cat's shop and where to use it (as I understand it, call the bosses on bitterblack, but where the hell knows)

D
Diablonos 11.11.21

Zorran
For achievement, I immediately gave it to queen, and in the end Medellin came running because during the first playthrough I wasn’t really into love affairs. And since he traded with Medellin a lot and completed all her quests, she flew in.

Z
Zorran 11.11.21

Diablonos
Questions about bitterblack.
How to farm an island?
I sort of passed it (almost breaking the joystick and throwing my pawns into the sea five times after that).
How to farm it now? I know that Godsbane is needed there, but I don't know the scheme of the process ...

D
Diablonos 11.11.21

Zorran
Better ask Yoshemitsu in a personal.
He ate the dog there and knows several places where you can knock out armor and weapons of level 3.

C
Co6uPaTeJIb 11.11.21

Need help with the quest griffin hunting with kamondai soldier

Z
Zorran 11.11.21

Co6uPaTeJIb
What exactly are you interested in?

C
Co6uPaTeJIb 11.11.21

Zorran Understood
. But you can help where Silina is after the witch hunt quest, otherwise I can’t find her to post her plant quest