3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vatsonification 11.11.21 11:03 pm

The Shadow Problem (The Crew)

In the background, huge black spots flicker along the sides of the road. Does anyone know how to fix this? (Beta)
5 Comments
Sort by:
d
dezmand07 11.11.21

vatsonification
for that it is beta)
I also flicker, perhaps the driver is not optimized for the game (and for the beta it will not be optimized), and perhaps you just still need to work on the game

[
[SazerWasd] 11.11.21

Do you close the menu at all?))) If I press ESC, then the menu does not close, it is removed only when entering the headquarters garage map: well, there are a lot of monster truck glitches ..)

t
tyumen2309 11.11.21

[SazerWasd]
to remove the menu, you need to hold esc and hold it for 2 seconds, and to reduce the map, then press and hold it again, this is such a nuance, and I still don't even have time to load the textures and hangs right in them

[
[SazerWasd] 11.11.21

tyumen2309
Yes, the only thing is that clamping esc does not help:

K
Kostya67 11.11.21

tyumen2309
Hi, there is also a problem with textures. You go and hangs sharply in the textures. The stain does not load and is stupid. It happens in free driving around the world, and also in races. Because of this, it is impossible to play .... Maybe the problem is in the system? I just have Win 8.1. Can you advise what? Or write to developers?