3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanek2707 11.11.21 11:03 pm

Optimizing and improving performance (Anno 2205)

I noticed that the brakes appear when the camera flies over trees (even at the lowest settings). We need to somehow lower the quality of the trees. Any ideas?

SpoilerPost fixed. (built-in Vsink cut FPS up to 30. Without it, in the region of 40-50 above the trees)
27 Comments
Sort by:
M
MCcRazy 11.11.21

andrew154
and where exactly is this file in anno 2070 with the game settings I found one but there is no such item as DX there only DirectXVersion0DirectXVersion

a
andrew154 11.11.21

MCcRazy,
hello,
so you found what you need DirectXVersion 0 DirectXVersion replace 0 with 9, 0 is DX10 and 9 is DX 9, that is, you should have it like this DirectXVersion 9 DirectXVersion, by the
way, I accidentally noticed that in the game settings, it costs by default "user settings" I did not understand what these settings are, but it looks like they caused brakes after 10-15 minutes of playing, try changing these settings to high, and check, the brakes should disappear

A
Alerondel 11.11.21

Terrible optimization, fact. On the R9 290 sags powerfully .. reduced some settings, to medium, all the same lags. Although the computer is very powerful.

a
andrew154 11.11.21

insel260, yes, in the unit they also freak out, either the developers are crooked, or the unit curve engines, most likely the first, take astragon and their simulators, for example ...

I can’t say anything about yubisoft, a normal company, and the games are doing normal, what arise friezes, but here you need to deal with the tinctures, to reduce something, to do something on the contrary above, but also everything depends on the hardware,
I already wrote above, in the game settings there are incomprehensible "user settings", it seems because of them and freezit the game, try to turn it off, and look, the friezes should disappear, at least everything is normal for me and the friezes are gone

S
Serega266 11.11.21

Hello, I launched the game on such an ancient hardware Athlon Dual Core X2 64 5600+ 3.0 Ghz. 2Gb RAM. Nvidia Geforce 9500 GT 1Gb. Everything started but works slowly, I dropped the Settings to a minimum, but it still slows down. Tell me what system is needed for the minimum but stable operation of this game. The percentage is loaded by 90 - 100%, but the operatives take 1.7, judging by the dispatcher.

b
burn the console 11.11.21

Serega266
Processor: Intel Core i5 2400s 2.5 GHz or AMD FX 4100 3.6
Memory: 8 GB
Video Card: nVidia GeForce GTX 680, AMD Radeon HD7970, (2048MB VRAM)
Place on disk: 35 GB

A
AndreyPavlovich 11.11.21

Msi Gaming5, Core i5 4690, 780ti, 16GB RAM
Ultra lag settings. License.
The solution for me was to lower the shader quality and anti-aliasing quality settings to x4 from "ultra" to "high".
I don't know if this is related to optimization or not, but it's a fact.