3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
predator999 11.11.21 11:03 pm

Robot eyes (Fallout 4)

I think each of you noticed flying with a robotic eye in the area of ​​Diamond City. And who is the owner of these robotic eyes? It is possible that evil is not asleep and there is an Enclave observation post nearby, where the last US patriots are preparing another plan to cleanse the country from mutants. And while he was solving the problems of the commonwealth, their scientists are preparing another plan worthy of the award "Doctor Evil" named after Frank Horrigan.
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 11.11.21

This is a government conspiracy. The truth was not yet so near.

_
_nick69_ 11.11.21

In fact, Diamond City is an Enclave experiment. The cover for the robotic eyes is a simple street radio, but in fact, they serve to monitor the test subjects.
Glory to the Enclave, glory to Vault-Tec!

S
Stereodrum 11.11.21

an interesting proposal dear man.
I hope, according to your reasoning, there will be DLC

M
Misha Cherik 11.11.21

Stereodrum
Or a continuation of my story.

A
Alexander Stefanov 11.11.21

Eh, how am I missing ED-E in Fallout 4.

S
Stereodrum 11.11.21

Misha Cherik
and if first the story. and then DLC?

s
saa0891 11.11.21

As a result, later it turns out that these are the spies of the main robocop from the future DLC about robots.

M
Misha Cherik 11.11.21

Stereodrum
rather simultaneously. Because as the DLC comes out, there will be more people on the site, which means more will read my story

S
Stereodrum 11.11.21

Misha Cherik is
not far from the film, maybe Steven Spielberg will become a well-known person or not :)

M
Misha Cherik 11.11.21

Stereodrum
The film is just far away. Maybe someday, after many years this book will be published. There are a lot of books on the stalker, and only one on the fallout, but people say it's boring, I haven't read it myself. Yes, and I'm not particularly chasing fame, I write this way, rather for myself. I like to do it

M
Misha Cherik 11.11.21

Stereodrum is
all the more now trying my hand at a new genre of detective stories, although as for me, my genre is historical novels.

p
predator999 11.11.21