3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 11.11.21 11:03 pm

Can't pass the test (Dying Light)

Now I started playing "Dying Light" for the second time, only I took "The Following". There are no saves left, I don't want to bet the left ones, I think this game can be played a second time. I will go through the main plot, swing the character and play in addition.
But immediately after going out into the street, I had a test, I took it on the board in the house. It is even called "The first task", where you need to run over the roofs in 2:15 26 control points.
I don’t remember the first time I played this game, was this task or not, but now it is there and I cannot master it, I don’t want to score on it either. Maybe someone remembers him, there are no screenshots or videos, only in words. Today, from 19:00 to 23:00, I tried to master it without interruption. In general, no matter how, I do not have time and that's it, and after all, 30 seconds are not enough somewhere. There, 1000 experience is given for completing, and I have already pumped five levels of parkour without winning, constantly restarting this test. Can there be a video how to go through it?
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Smoke_Shooter 11.11.21

Podvipodvertov
is a new challenge. And it is not one.

C
CP3M 11.11.21

Podvipodvertov
It is called "parkour fever". Added 2 achievements for him. Complete all challenges and complete all challenges at night. 5 trials per territory. Better watch the video on YouTube, I myself could not get through right away, if not for the achievements, I would have scored one instrument on them ...

C
CP3M 11.11.21

Podvipodvertov
Or maybe it's just a weak PC, because of this I somehow passed the Vulcan tests ...

K
KamiкazE 11.11.21

Podvipodvertov
All these competitions are called parkour for a reason. The point is not just to run and jump stupidly, but to do it clearly with parkour elements, such as rolling jumps with grabs, etc. it seems like a little man, this is where your acceleration bonus is shown and if you want to pass these tests, then you should not jump and run so that it goes to 0 ... then you will definitely not be enough for 30 seconds, although most, especially on the normal, have a good margin ...
At least it should be so ...

d
dima_answer 11.11.21

these are optional tasks. you can pump in other ways

f
faust-mit87 11.11.21

I couldn't get through it either. While I left, I decided to play and learn ... Later I will go !!! the more achievements in the incentive should be opened)))