3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
ynopoTblu_KoT 11.11.21 11:03 pm

The problem with the quest \ "Reunion \" (Fallout 4)

At the end of the quest itself, Kellogg says: You managed to get to me, my synths will not touch you, let's talk.
But as soon as I enter the room, his synths and he begin to kill me.
As a result, I kill them, BUT the quest remains uncompleted because you need to talk to him.
And the Mark points to the corpse, with the notification "Talk to Kellogon" Is

this a problem at all can be solved?
And who has already encountered this?
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artyom Samoilov 11.11.21

ynopoTblu_KoT
It seems like you need to take the password from him) Try to take it

y
ynopoTblu_KoT 11.11.21

Artyom Samoilov
I took the password from the terminal, I read everything that happened)
I opened the door.

But all the same indicates that the quest will not work - Talk to Kellogon)

y
ynopoTblu_KoT 11.11.21

L
Lekar23 11.11.21

ynopoTblu_KoT You
take the computer password from him, there is a computer in the room, you read everything there and the quest continues, but the subquest to talk to Kellogg will still hang, but do not worry, this is normal, you will finish the quest calmly)

y
ynopoTblu_KoT 11.11.21

Bust-Just
Thank you) I decided not to risk it again) I

successfully completed the quest)

p
prick1e 11.11.21

I seem to have found the problem of why Kellogg is attacking instead of talking.
The problem is in power armor, just like the author of the post, I initially went to him several times in power armor and he attacked. After I went to him without power armor, he began to speak normally (he did not just go in and out into the room, but went through the entire level without armor from an early save). In addition, I noticed several times that armor has the ability to aggro NPCs, so it makes sense to go through the game without it.

M
Mercurionio 11.11.21

prick1e
But ... it was made ... to make it ... more convenient to play the game ... ...
^ _ ^

p
prick1e 11.11.21

Mercurionio
But ... it was made ... through the ass ... like many other things ...

Y
Yuri Parfyonov 11.11.21

After this quest, the dog disappeared, who knows what to do?

A
AUX_dude 11.11.21

prick1e
Fuck, this is really bad news.

p
prick1e 11.11.21

in fact, some of the players are faced with a more serious problem - after killing Kellogg, upon exiting the task, we see a scene of the arrival of the airship, and so after it the possibility of fast movement may disappear, I recommend trying immediately, if it is lost or not, if we are unlucky, we load an early save (before the exit ) and try again because the critical bug further you will not be able to go through the institute, because fast travel cannot be returned.

s
serega boiko 11.11.21

I also ran into a conversation problem - fortunately, I logged in shortly before the room with the kelog - you need to leave the powerarm BEFORE the kelog invites you to a conversation (we are relieved from the extra loot) we go talk to him and after the conversation we immediately run back, put on, and then calmly extinguish the enemy's
profit :)

B
Barsagar 11.11.21

Yes, the trouble with this armor ... nearby in the topic they wrote about the Paladin Brandis, who throws himself at you if you are in armor ... the gazebo is such a gazebo ...

2key 11.11.21

guys, faced the same problem, but solved it quickly. click on the tilde ~ and write tdetect in the console

l
loctar 11.11.21

prick1e

not so critical we
poke the tilde ~ write DumplnputEnableLayers
a lot of things appear, find the Layer responsible for fast travel
write resetinputenablelayer *
where * is the Layer number responsible for fast travel.

V
VaIenrod 11.11.21

prick1e
"to try immediately or not" makes no sense, because "this is not a bug - this is a feature." Fast movement across the map is blocked until the gravitap flies by. You just have to, as Camille said - "wait a little")), and everything will turn on by itself, as it did.
Replaying the entire location without power armor did not help to talk to Kellogg.
2key
tdetect will not help either, because along with synths, Kellogg himself ceases to see you (and perceive). You won't be able to talk to him. And right after turning on tdetect back, both Kellogg and synths rush to kill you.
Mnu, in this situation, the wait for the end of the action of berry mentats helped.

V
Vitek_23 11.11.21

serega boiko
It turned out easier for me. Before being invited to speak, he took off his power armor helmet. And all business. (for charisma I wear glasses and a hat)
I read somewhere that the NPC is aggroing and does not allow to talk with the modernization "red illumination of enemies" (Aiming interface) (my case), and can also aggro "tesla" on the torso (not tested).