3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gloccc111 11.11.21 11:06 pm

Marathon Mode (XCOM 2)

I read in the news that there will be such a regime that will increase the duration of the passage at times. How do I enable it?
10 Comments
Sort by:
E
Edgens 11.11.21

What kind of marathon mode, maybe you mean the "Long war" mod, which was in the previous part? As far as I know, he is still in development, he saw only three mods in the incentive at the time of release - new weapons, Mouton Centurion and something else!

g
gloccc111 11.11.21

Edgens
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/xcom_2/prohozhdenie_xcom_2_zajmet_150_chasov-148637/
Here is the news, here I am and how to enable this mode, in theory there should have been additional customizable functions, as in the enemi anknone. By the way, have you opened the psi agents yet? what research should be done? I want to get access to them faster

E
Edgens 11.11.21

This is the "Long war" mod, which is currently in development, I think within a month, they will introduce it!

k
kazanlogon 11.11.21

I don't know about the marathon, but the game has a secret Terminator mode. anyone interested, here is the link how to enable it

S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

gloccc111
Marathon mode is automatically built into the legendary difficulty level. Excavation takes 30-90 moves, soldiers fly to the hospital for 57 moves, etc.

g
gloccc111 11.11.21

Sergei Buvaka
I played on the legendary - in the hospital for a maximum of 35 days, excavation for a maximum of 40 days - this is if 1 person digs.

S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

gloccc111
Well, after the 1st or 2nd mission, a fighter flew away for 57 days! I remember exactly! still fucking then =) and excavation of the lower levels by one engineer 100% 90 moves! This is the second time I play!

M
Mercurionio 11.11.21

gloccc111
Excavation of the lower levels takes 90 days (this is if 3 bodies are calculated, but there is one).

C
Counsellor 11.11.21

Here the treatment is relative, if a fighter got 90% hp - goodbye, fighter. Albeit with a technology center. If at the beginning there is 4xp, then with armor and modules later crit by 14, and for now, druk. 68 bloody days in August - I'd rather bury an avatar than wait.

S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

By the way, the incentive saw today a mod for a marathon on other difficulties