3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lordsion 11.11.21 11:06 pm

Horizon (help setting up ENB) (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

in short, such a problem, the mountains are visible on the horizon at night and they are gray in color as they enrage me all the realism is killing
anyone can figure out how to remove them, there is a guess that they are adjusted in shift + enter settings enbseries.ini, this is a menu with graphics settings in the game, if ENB installed
12 Comments
Sort by:
l
lordsion 11.11.21

here is a screen, plz tell me to get stuck already,
but a guess is based on this tutorial appeared

S
Screamer9713 11.11.21

Smoke.
I once came to the store and said, please, a licensed smoke. The saleswoman did not understand me and called a professional to help me and say maybe we don't smoke and skyrim?

l
lordsion 11.11.21

scream9713
I have a lick, I have problems with the mod

s
serg pc 11.11.21

scream9713
Gg)))

s
serg pc 11.11.21

lordsion
he meant the name skyrim and not skurime what do you call

l
lordsion 11.11.21

serg pc
so I'm a joke, apparently he didn't drive a ghoul that the letter Y looks like a Russian U and with it sounds like another word, but it seems like it's obvious

l
lordsion 11.11.21

well, so there is someone who will tell you or not? but will not bear it

N
Nervios 11.11.21

I have a litsuha in the incentive there are a lot of mods for graphics, if a pirate, then look for graphic mods on the Internet.

l
lordsion 11.11.21

Nervios
I also litsuha, but in the internet can also be a whole bunch to look like then download
and set up it can be through the shift + enter if installed enbseries
and again the question of how to remove the dullness of the mountains on the horizon at night

W
Wild rider 11.11.21

lordsion
For whom was the "Technical Questions" sub-forum created?

l
lordsion 11.11.21

I installed enbseries 0.303 then installed True Vision enb and replaced the file for effects in the directory myself, in
short, now I have mountains on the horizon at night gray and the rest of the picture of norms and during the day, too, all norms,
I'm almost sure that this can be configured via Shift + Entr, so that they blurred or were darker, but there are so many settings for hell, you will understand that where to fix
I would add screenshots, but the site is dull, it gives an error, although the screen of the required format is not more than 5 mb
(do not say that I am screwing up, I know that this site is dumb, always screenshots it turned out to spread, now it does not plow)

J
Jewelyn 11.11.21

as anyone and I am from Skyrim never tried to make of Crysis, but also tolerate his palette, too, did not want this chose this one ENB-Schnick, would recommend
Spoylerhttp: //VVV.EH.YuA/view/77036513

PS
I hope to change the letters on you will be able to write the Latin alphabet, otherwise the PG is evil, he does not give links