3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spice-X 09.11.19 07:32 pm

Playground why not stir up your games store?

IMHO! Better Playground I don't know geymerskogo forum.
There are rules functionality, convenient interface. Why not stir up your own games store? Here it is: news, articles, videos, files, cheats, blogs, forums, etc for the games. If there is also a store with user-friendly interface brought would be Topcik, then had to switch from steam here all the time.
This website really, I felt, made for gamers and not for profit. Why not sell games, right with sales of 5-10%, thereby reducing the price and for gamers. Here it is possible to fasten with a kind of Greenlight with kickstarter. At first it's all only for Russian-speaking community, and later you can go on the world market. This may affect the attitude towards Russian-speaking gamers and developers finally pay attention to us, creating a full Russian localization, and to take our opinion seriously
13 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 09.11.19

Spice-X
The matter to Sour

S
Spice-X 09.11.19

[Denis]
Who is this?

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.11.19

Spice-X
Lemon.This is his site.Admin:
https://users.playground.ru/103106/

S
Sergey 82 09.11.19

And the ability to purchase games directly for bonuses.

S
Spice-X 09.11.19

Do you mean

z
zdrastE 09.11.19

argonavty...
Spoiler

P
Pirat13666 09.11.19

Better your torrent tracker.

M
Mayamenstate 09.11.19

Better tell me how to buy credits? Translate them into rubles, and then from any amount, or 5000, or 10000, at the rate of: 100 bonuses - 1 ruble. But the back, buy bonuses in rubles in the sense - so it is possible or not?
Spice-X
Better monetization for modders did. Games, and so a dime a dozen, together with shops. Although then the question arises with editors for games. Because you can edit the parameters without them does not work. Is that texture something to change and provide for mod. And editors can only upload the Studio as the producer of the game. Although it may put them with the condition only for home use". But then it's all the game is, as with alcohol began.

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.11.19

airstorm
Sour says himself that subtly provoke you.But I noticed something else:if a dispute begins, then your buddy do not touch,even if provoked by insults in anticipation of the answer.But it is necessary to answer the same, both participants in the ban.And this the source considerable time afloat, splashing toxicity.It does not matter who, it is important that this is not the first time
I think Sour your boutiques is not particularly needed,if he cooperates with several boutiques. Surely, with this their wages have.Any such funds not yet to your store to contain.In any boutiques left to pick up the key with the activation of the Incentive,but I don't.
From PG even your app on a mobile phone yet

S
Spice-X 09.11.19

I offer a complete store like steam, Gog or EGS. But as not another Zach or any other site selling keys. I propose to sell games, not keys or gift. The benefit potential of the site allows

W
White Wine Taster 09.11.19

Steam takes 20% of the profits.
Epic Games Store takes 12% of the profits.
Greedy lemon sure is to take a 50% profit.

R
RikoChiko 09.11.19

PG and so like in partnership with Igaragaza.

R
RussianQuaker 09.11.19

[Denis] wrote:
Lemon.This is his site.Admin:
users.playground.ru/103106/
And this?
https://users.playground.ru/1/
But now he has a icon in the profile do not see