3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mayamenstate 11.11.21 11:06 pm

Plato, Lifton, License and so on ...

---
28 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 11.11.21

Mayamelstate
Okay, no more.

s
stalker7162534 11.11.21

Mayamelstate
Those who sit on the oil pipe began to receive 3-4 times less money.

In general, I agree with the main thesis of your post. But I will give you a clarification.
Oil producing companies of the Russian Federation pay taxes according to a complex scheme - whether oil is at a price of $ 100 or $ 30 per barrel, the company will get about $ 28-29 per barrel - everything that must be paid from above in the form of various taxes and duties to the state. The state also accepts taxes in rubles. So the oil workers sell dollars and pay taxes in rubles.
The decline in oil prices led to the fact that in 2015 for oil received $ 80 billion less (approximately), compared with 2013.
Thus, there are fewer dollars for those who buy dollars to export them abroad (capital flight). And they still want to export (about $ 150 billion) dollars abroad, buy shares in companies there, put money in foreign banks, buy castles and villas. Where can they get more dollars if everything that can be sold is already being exported from Russia? The answer is simple - it is necessary that they buy less abroad - hence the explanation why it is forbidden to buy food in Europe (and tomatoes in Turkey) - so the population would eat up the currency, and now people eat less (less food in the country - prices are higher) but dollars remain for the benefit of the oligarchs.

M
MunchkiN 616 11.11.21

provision itself in any country, on the one hand, is not possible, on the other hand, it is possible, but with the condition of a lower standard of living when the closed system comes to some definite equilibrium. figuratively speaking, how to eat your cocoa in an absolutely closed energy system.
then every population enjoys many benefits, for example, when paying for an apartment's pitch. if initially there were no pitch of benefits, but if there were a purely market system, a certain balance and stability would be achieved. but it would not exactly lead to a decrease in the standard of living of a certain pitch of the population. and any baker, for example, would think to fart intel-nvidia pitch or amd pitch, while the latter is cheaper, but its energy efficiency is higher. those for electricity pay less pitch-pitch speaking on this example.
and the sanctions are purely political in nature to economically bite out. it does not bring anything positive for the economy with examples of kakakha and how it does not stabilize it specifically at the moment.

V
Vanya Rygalov 11.11.21

Hence the conclusion: the transition to licensed software, games, clips, films will lead to licensed oil prices.
Grass....

s
stalker7162534 11.11.21

Mayamelstate
If all oil is free, Russia will be ruined.

You don't know the numbers.

V
Vanya Rygalov 11.11.21

Mayamenstate

. ... they take away the LEGO constructor from the children because they are already with him, just recently, they parted
. They were tattered, they themselves lost their toys, and the little kids are puffing for them ...

... yes, they have lost their minds .
Pupsik, everything is fair. The right to have a runaway roof is available to everyone, not just you. This is democracy ... dig it up, dig it up.

B
Brashnashla 11.11.21

And instead of demonstrating higher feelings, so that people all over the world would remember them like that, the picture is just the opposite - just cattle.
Dude, how many suitcases have the State Department brought you? Confess, child of Soros. I personally do not want to die (even slowly and pathetically) and do not intend to. And you, kindly, jump off the bridge of vises with your head, since everything is so bad. You are not needed in Russia, believe me

P
Podvipodvertov 11.11.21

Mayamenstate
And I respect and love the USA! And no matter what anyone says, no matter what they do, I love the United States and everything connected with it in the world!
I don't care that not a single American knows me, it's all too early for me how they relate to Russia and Russians in general.
I know that there, in the states, their rulers are certainly not without sin, they also think about their benefits and life, but unlike Raska, they do not forget about their people, and do something for them.
I was born in Russia, I am Russian, but I respect and love every American, bow before every US citizen and kneel before this great country.
I grew up in Russia, but I hate this country, as a schoolboy I already harbored hatred in my heart for this country and everything connected with it. If you only knew how much I hate Russia. I dream that this country would collapse, that it would not be. I know that my life will not get better, but I don't care, seeing the death of this country is the best reward for me. Truly, this country has no right to exist.

S
SАLEM 11.11.21

White Wine Taster
And who are you? - Your stupid stuffing posts kindergarten + -

X
X_ray_83 11.11.21

Podvipodvertov
"I know that there, in the states, their rulers are certainly not without sin, they also think about their benefits and life"
Not there,
Benjamin Franklin. "Democracy is a space of agreement for free, armed men."
The key word for armed men. let some manager come to your land and rub you something about "rights", you have the right to shoot his balls. In Russia, people who are defenseless do not take them into account, but weapons and politicians would speak differently.

G
Garrus-1994 11.11.21

Do not worry so much, the executioner said to the man who was going to be executed.
Could it be that low oil prices have a deep philosophical meaning?
What else ... as Kant said, it is impossible to know the oil in oneself, but no ... it was about the "thing in itself". Oops ... confused) There is a
sense in low prices, but it is economic. And some countries want to harass us for an allegedly aggressive policy. You do not get carried away with philosophy, or you will soon drag you into low oil prices and ethics with aesthetics, and some kind of solipsism. You will begin to consider this from the standpoint of phenomenology, then move on to the concept of string theory, and then to primitive people. I am sure the truth is somewhere nearby)

X
X_ray_83 11.11.21

Garrus-1994
Have you ever thought that there is an investment in modern technologies, for example, in electric motors, etc. This is a natural course of development.
"And some countries want to harass us for allegedly aggressive policies."
The country remained in the XX century, where are the new engine developments and so on? Can you take a sober look into the real world and compare the technologies of the "West" and Russia? Or do you propose to use gas and oil for the next 50 years, which politicians "declare" about!?!?

S
SАLEM 11.11.21

White Wine Taster
Your nonsense is going off scale already .. If only to stick your kultyashka !! OON what does it have to do with it, or do you live by the principle of my nonsense, my truth? Or did you hear a word of credit?

G
Garrus-1994 11.11.21

X_ray_83 Whoa
, whoa guy, I got it. Only you really decide how you appeal to me, you or you?) I certainly don't mind that a stranger addresses me with you, but it's still worth it to decide somehow))
Have you ever thought that there is an investment in modern technologies, for example, in electric motors, etc. is a natural course of development
And whatever we do, the Sun will devour our planet in a few billion years, this is also a natural course of development. As for investments ... they used to invest in an atomic bomb, now they are investing in the military industry. Most of the investment goes there. And they are trying to ensure that all modern technologies were primarily in the army, which were sent for protection. And where does this almost paranoid security concern come from? We have social and psychological problems, and they just appeared due to the natural course of development. Is this natural move useful? We will find out in the future)
where are the new engine developments, etc.?
I hope the question was rhetorical. For we have always been "ahead of the whole planet."
Or do you propose to use gas and oil for the next 50 years, which politicians "declare" about!?!?
Well, we will still use them, that's for sure. But there may not be enough oil for our grandchildren. No, of course you are right in this aspect, although in general I was of the same opinion. The development of technologies is good, the main thing is that the development of technology goes in parallel with the development of human consciousness, for which these technologies are created, and what are the consequences of their creation.

S
SАLEM 11.11.21

White Wine Taster
officially recognized in the world by an international body Recognized by Europe - Democracy and UN Resolution for All. I want a cute execution .. Do you know Why Jews hate the UN fiercely? After all, the UN created and implemented a plan for the partition of Palestine? It's just a UN circus, they are afraid of everything, they cannot say words against the United States, why are they needed at all? What is only one petition in the UN on a ban on breeding animals for meat .. You can even send a petition to the UN to ban African Americans from breathing air ... Circus tent ...

V
Vanya Rygalov 11.11.21

... I love every American, bow to every US citizen and kneel ...
Very, very erotic ... Kneeling ...

M
MelShlemming 11.11.21

I love every American, bow before every US citizen and kneel.
It's a pity that I'm not an American, otherwise I got up ...

s
stalker7162534 11.11.21

Mayamenstate
And now many anthropologists are inclined to believe that the Europeans are the descendants of the Cro-Magnons, and the Russians are the descendants of the Neanderthals.

Where did you read this? Will you give a reference to "many anthropologists"?

White Wine Taster
USA - the authors of two genocides - Indians and Japanese in the

USA were formed in 1776. Columbus discovered America in 1492. They fought with the Indians before the formation of the United States. And the French, and the British, and even more so the Spaniards. The Spaniards in Cuba completely destroyed the Indians. Do you have any complaints about the Cubans? No. All you have is an irrational hatred for the United States. As for the Japanese, do not forget that at that time there was a war with them. And maybe your great-grandfather didn't die there, just because the US fought Japan successfully.

s
stalker7162534 11.11.21

White Wine Taster
(government agencies issued monetary rewards for Indian scalps).
Will you give me a link in confirmation?
Here the British, French, Mexican administrations paid for scalps. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scalping
As for the Aboriginal genocide, start by studying the history of Russia.

S
Sergius Zaccharias 11.11.21

White Wine Taster,
respectively, the most massive and most terrible in the history of mankind.
You don't know what the Japanese were doing with the Chinese in World War II.
About 36 million Chinese died.
The Japanese used chemical weapons, buried people alive, burned people, cut off their heads, someone simply ripped open their stomachs and released all the guts out, raped children and then killed them too.
Plus, read about Detachment 731.