3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
psbp 11.11.21 11:06 pm

Multiplayer, what I'm doing wrong and which one to choose (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hello everyone!

I installed a license, downloaded the last one with all the things to play in multiplayer. And now everything is established, the multiplayer starts, but the game goes on as usual .. The
multiplayer took truckersmp.com from here, as I understand it, there are still sites with multiplayer ..

For playing MP, I created a separate profile, turned off the Russian map mod, but there is no effect. Tell me, what am I doing wrong?!?!?

And as far as I understand, it makes no sense to turn off additional mods every time, they just won't work in MP!?!?!?
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shuler73 11.11.21

launch from cartoon icon?
Steam launched?

p
psbp 11.11.21

yeah

S
Shuler73 11.11.21

psbp
the cartoon archive itself must be installed in the folder with the installed game, check it out!
C: Program Files (x86) Steam steamapps common Euro Truck Simulator 2

p
psbp 11.11.21

So tnank you! Understood!

N
Nikolaevich1 11.11.21

Hi all. "for those who are in the tank" write in more detail, I can't figure it out, it doesn't work for me

F
FinistEG 11.11.21

Shuler73
"Cartoon" is installed in ANY folder on ANY disk, just like the STEAM client.
If you have all the "garbage" put on the C drive, then this is not a GUD.

Nikolaevich1
When installing, the program will ask you where to install the MP (you can install it on any disk. I do not advise you to put anything on the C drive. In addition to the OS itself, there (on the C drive) there should not be any garbage such as games, random programs, etc. . !!!) and then asks where the game is installed. You need to enter the path to the game. After meeting these requirements and completing the installation, a "window" will appear with the question "Start MP", you can do it right away, or you can do it a little later from the shortcut on the monica (desktop) - start - enter your email - password - select a server and go!

PS MP in Russian - http://truckersmp.com/ru_RU
Forum in Russian - https://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/forum/32-russian-discussion/

N
Nikolaevich1 11.11.21

FinistEG
so I do everything about the C drive I know everything) and the cartoon does not plow all the same. gives "Unable to check the version of the game. Want to try again?" game license, used to play multiplayer, but now there is such a problem (by the way, the version was current 1.22.2.6s today was updated to 1.22.2.7s

F
FinistEG 11.11.21

Nikolaevich1
The latest version of the "cartoon" runs on 64-bit OSes. Maybe this is the problem?

V
Veyron777 11.11.21

By the way, can you play multiplayer on a 32-bit OS now?

N
Nikita Titarenko 11.11.21

Download multiplayer from here here the most top ets2mp.com