3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xx_xXGamerXx_xX 11.11.21 11:06 pm

It makes sense to buy an FX 6100-6150 to replace the i5-3450S

Or can you pick something better? In games, the processor is loaded at 100% because of this, fierce lags appear.

23 Comments
Sort by:
B
Belomorkanal 11.11.21

Xx_xXGamerXx_xX
Of course not. Moreover, 61 ** is a very outdated generation of FX, as well as the 3rd hundredth. In addition, the entire platform will have to be changed, which will be an unprofitable replacement, unprofitable both in terms of performance and financially.

X
Xx_xXGamerXx_xX 11.11.21

Belomorkanal
What can you take for example? The budget is not big.

E
Evgeny Astrakhantsev 11.11.21

Xx_xXGamerXx_xX
and what kind of wines 10 about N ?? !! What's the N version? curve assembly? then it can be blunt !! although the frequency is not so hot !! But AMD, even with 3600 MHz, is unlikely to please !!

B
Belomorkanal 11.11.21

Xx_xXGamerXx_xX
Why change? Your CPU is capable of unleashing the potential of such an average video card as the 960. If I were you, I would not change anything, you just need to deal with the software problems and everything will work fine.
Even if we consider an upgrade for the future (let's assume that a more productive video card is installed), with a small budget, you will get absolutely nothing. Have you seen the prices for the i5 i7 3, 4, 5 and 6 generations? + mat. pay.

X
Xx_xXGamerXx_xX 11.11.21

Belomorkanal
Okay, thanks.

X
Xx_xXGamerXx_xX 11.11.21

Evgeny Astrakhantsev
AMD can be overclocked, like a normal assembly.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 11.11.21

Xx_xXGamerXx_xX
Can you use some kind of program to measure that you have a turbo up to 3/4/6/7 in games (that is, up to 3.1 GHz on 4 cores and up to 3.4 GHz on 2)?

B
Belomorkanal 11.11.21

Xx_xXGamerXx_xX
"You can overclock AMD, like a normal build."
AMD is not an option, I repeat to you, it makes no sense to switch even to an overclocked FX-8300 (for sane overclocking, you need an expensive MP with a powerful feed), not to mention the 6100, which already 5 years ago was covered with mold and no overclocking will help with such old architecture.

X
Xx_xXGamerXx_xX 11.11.21

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
I have not checked by the cores themselves, but in CPU-Z it shows the frequency up to 3.5 GHz

X
Xx_xXGamerXx_xX 11.11.21

Belomorkanal
I, in general, already understood.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 11.11.21

Xx_xXGamerXx_xX
well look FX-6300 for example will cost you 9k non-boxed and 11-12k boxing, FX 8300 * will cost you 15-16k, 17-18k boxing. plus mother for food from 3k to 5k.
total 20k only for prod, mother (for 8 nuclear) and 14-16k for 6 nuclear. vidyuha you are normal, do not listen to envious people, 2 GB of course is not enough, but the speed of the card is normal, for medium-almost high in modern games, that's it!
I myself have a system with an FX6300 with a GTX 970 and 16 GB of RAM and everything is going fine, now I also plan to replace the prod with an 8 core from amd.
but about 100% loading, look at the OS, clean or reinstall in general and your Windows is somehow strange ... maybe a clumsy assembly?

Do not take PS 6100 even under torture, the most unsuccessful model of the entire FX line

B
Belomorkanal 11.11.21

Xx_xXGamerXx_xX
Most likely you have a problem in the OS, I still do not understand what kind of assembly it is. Than soar your brains just install a clean Windows.

E
EvgenyDMT 11.11.21

Xx_xXGamerXx_xX
"It makes sense to buy an FX 6100-6150 to replace the i5-3450S" Of course, take it and change it.

Spoiler

X
Xx_xXGamerXx_xX 11.11.21

ZiZu Zankercu
That is, you can change the FX 6300?

X
Xx_xXGamerXx_xX 11.11.21

ZiZu Zankercu
I have a 4 GB video card.

X
Xx_xXGamerXx_xX 11.11.21

I'll try to change windows, I doubt it will help because I downloaded it on the rutracker and no one seemed to complain there.

B
Belomorkanal 11.11.21

EvgenyDMT
What a terrible picture, for me such pictures are even more unpleasant than pictures with a dismemberment. Moreover, this is Intel's LGA

Xx_xXGamerXx_xX
That is, you can change it on the FX 6300?
Yes, nothing needs to be changed except for Windows. Your CPU should (should) work fine in games, the problem lies in the software. Better take an example from me and put a time-tested clean (not assembly) seven. If you are naively waiting for the second phenomenon to the people of dx12, then you will not wait with such hardware, by that time even my assembly will already be considered average.

X
Xx_xXGamerXx_xX 11.11.21

Belomorkanal I'm
already downloading.

S
SonyK_2 11.11.21

Belomorkanal
... I still do not understand what kind of assembly it is ...

... N - Windows without built-in Windows Media components by default.

Xx_xXGamerXx_xX
... I 'll try to change windows ...

The 10 image does not need to be downloaded from trackers - using the Media Creation Tool, make a bootable USB flash drive or ISO, drop it where you need it and install it from scratch.
Spoylerhttps: //www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/software-download/windows10
If you want to return the 7-a-boo - best download MSDN image (litsuha). You have to put everything on it with your own hands, but it's not a fact that someone's "assembly" will work more stable for you.

B
Belomorkanal 11.11.21

SonyK.
Thank you, now I understand what it is. Small soft 8, 7, Vista also have no WM, I saw such, I just did not know what the letters in the name mean.