3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TrakTor_ET 11.11.21 11:06 pm

Prince of Persia: Warrior Within

I downloaded Prince Of Persia from Akella using a donkey (3CD). When you enter the game, the message "ATTENTION! Your input language is Russian. For the game to work correctly, set the default input language to English. For details, see the Techsupport.txt file on the CD . "And what does it mean? I tried all the patches, tried the alcoholic and similar programs, but there was no sense. I tried to change the input language in the" Control Panel ", but this does not help and the same error comes out.
Please help.

PSWarning before you ban if you can not discuss pirates here.
19 Comments
Sort by:
D
DimaX 11.11.21

What part are you talking about right now? Eat about WW then you here -http: //forums.playground.ru/princeofpersia2

T
TrakTor_ET 11.11.21

I'm talking about the second part, it's just that nobody answers on its forum, so I decided to ask here.
If anyone knows what, pliz help.

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 11.11.21

Here is the solution to your problem:
In the tray, right-click on the language icon-> options-> set English (USA)

D
Divine Druid 11.11.21

Kostya.
A similar problem.
Couldn't it be more detailed?

K
Kot-Rin 11.11.21

Nice, I also had such a problem, though a year has already passed, but everything is as it is now ...

T
TrakTor_ET 11.11.21

2Powerfull

Please tell me what to do if this icon is not.
On the forum "Prince Of Persia 2" it was said to right-click on the language icon (which is at the bottom, in the right corner of the screen next to the time) and select "English" and then everything will be OK. But I don't have this icon, and before I don’t get it, how can I expose it?

M
Martha 11.11.21

start-> settings-> control
panel- > languages ​​and regional standards there languages ​​tab, you click more details.
there, in the settings tab, you click the language bar,
put a checkmark to display on the desktop,
then you stick it anywhere, even in the lower right at the time, even in the center of the screen ...

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 11.11.21

In general, guys, if you have problems, take the trouble to study the readme file first. There this problem is described = -))

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 11.11.21

Here is the solution to the problem in pictures:

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 11.11.21

Tractor:
It can be easier: right-click on the tray, then - toolbars - language bar. Further - according to the instructions in the pictures.

T
TrakTor_ET 11.11.21

2 seth ope & Powerfull

Thank you so much for your help and such a clear explanation !! I managed to change the language.
Now I'll try to reinstall the game and see what happens.
By the way, I fumbled in the readme file, but for some reason I did not notice a similar problem there.

M
Martha 11.11.21

all the more, watching readme is not sporting :))

T
TrakTor_ET 11.11.21

I found a description of this problem in the readme. :)
It turned out that I was looking in the wrong place. But anyway, after I reinstalled the game and set the default language (USA-USA), the same error appears when entering the game. Here so bummer ...!
Maybe this is due to the fact that my windows is in Russian?
By the way, when you replace the POP2 file (in which the defender program asks for a CD-key) with the file that I downloaded with the game (also POP2), then instead of the window in which the CD-key is requested, an error appears and it writes: "You must start the game with PrinceOfPersia.exe ". In short, a puzzle of some kind! I reinstalled the game 7 times, but it's no use .. If anyone has any other ideas, I'll be happy to try them.
Thank you all for your help.

T
TrakTor_ET 11.11.21

Good people, thank you VERY MUCH for your help !!!! The information that I got here is invaluable! :)
I made the format and reinstalled the firewood, then installed the game, changed the input language to English. and slapped a crack into the prince's folder. After that I opened the game with D-Tools and the game started working!
Great RESPECT to all of you !!

V
Vicious 11.11.21

You're a really HUGE Warrior Within fan now, because format the disc and reinstall everything for ONE toy! )))))))

L
Litvinov Artyom 11.11.21

I can not enter the game writes: Attention! You have Russian input language. For the game to work correctly, set the default input language to English. For details, see the Techsupport.txt file on the CD. Tell me what to do pliz

S
Skift 11.11.21

Litvinov Artyom
Move the mouse cursor over the language bar icon (by default in the lower right corner of the screen) and press the right mouse button. In the menu that appears, select Options. In the Default Input Language section, select English (United States) - United States from the drop-down menu, click Apply, and then click OK.

T
Tommy_Koratel 11.11.21

Ainz Ooal Gown
dude, you can't tell me how to fix this error on Windows 8. I just have to finally finish what I started as a child

P
Podvipodvertov 11.11.21

What time did you get out of? I remember playing this game at school, there were times.