3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UmiToko 11.11.21 11:08 pm

Day 76 (Firewatch)

There is a task to explore the meadow, but there is also a fence, I go up to it nothing happens, the radio is silent, tell me what to do next
13 Comments
Sort by:
H
HungryDante 11.11.21

UmiToko
is a bug. a patch was released in the incentive. if a pirate try to download another distribution.

R
Richard Inkheart 11.11.21

HungryDante
where is the poplar stream?

r
raketoff 11.11.21

Richard Inkheart
Also did not find it when it was necessary - he immediately followed to the gate in the fence to try to open it with an ax. If I'm not mistaken, Poplar Creek is in the south, at the bottom of the map, next to the firefighters' camp.

R
Richard Inkheart 11.11.21

raketoff
yes it is. I don’t think it somehow influenced the plot.

H
HungryDante 11.11.21

Poplar Creek is at the bottom of the map where the big tree is. To activate the plot, you need to find a locked box and talk to Delilah.

A
Andrey Grishin 11.11.21

HungryDante

How to get there?

K
Kind_Stone 11.11.21

AdroV
HIDE SPOILER!

Y
Yuri Maslov 11.11.21

in which box is the ax? and how to get behind the gate in the fence?

l
lebrosh 11.11.21

Yuri Maslov
To open the gate you need an ax, and take an ax in the camp, where you will be sent to find firefighters, but in general the game is a masterpiece, it took 1 run) And now I bought it and I will go through again tomorrow)

l
lebrosh 11.11.21

Andrey Grishin
I do not quite understand where you are, but this quest is in the lower right corner of the map.

A
Andrey Grishin 11.11.21

lebrosh
Thanks. Already finished the game)

S
Stas19976 11.11.21

Help! (SPOILER)
Where the kid is dead in the cave, Brian Goodwin, day like 76-78, I don't know for sure
Task: leave the cave and report the body
I leave the cave and that's it, nothing happens (
Can't report anything !
Is this a bug or what?

T
TIGERblacK 11.11.21

The passage of the game on our Wiki http://www.playground.ru/wiki/firewatch/walkthrough/#wiki-33186