3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lut gholein 11.11.21 11:08 pm

Vendetta. (Diablo 2)

Hello everyone. Today I would like to tell you about such a person under the nickname: pirya.
Just a few days ago, I started playing for a druid under the nickname: "Lut_Gholein". During this time, they managed to give me Enigmy. So it is because of her that the whole batch with feast begins. Everyone knows that pirya is not a poor man, quite a lot of people have heard about his forty Li-Min asky iVi. Well, I go into the pvp game, I think now the drul in my first flight in my life is worth forty Li-Min fits so well, I nubas showed her yeni. After 5 seconds, pirya writes to me from XIXI with the question: Did you want to be in our team, well, I answered with a fool, yes to all the questions, they say, "Do you trust me?" And literally immediately I get an offer: you will be on our team if you give me an enigma, they say, he wants to know that I really trust him. And then I understand that in vain I said yes. I think that everyone understands that the famous feast wanted to eat another one by deception. Well, I thought if this is the price for being in a team with a giggle and a feast, "yes he went to three funny letters." I am sure that not one person in a pg with an enigma would give it to anyone and would not be led to such a divorce. Thus, I received a sharp answer: then I will play you a fagot in all pvp games. Well, everyone understands that of course not without the famous magpie. And this person is modern fire pvp ... Oh, and I also got the title of licimer. Of course, I'm glad that they are such friends with a giggle ... But now he will write to me later, or divorce you, or you disagree and get about the same answer. Maybe everyone should reconsider their attitude towards this person? For below the creature with the mountains lo which wanted to spread me, I have not yet seen ... Pirya and now I demand to you that they would leave me alone on pvp because you are low. Guys, thank you all for reading to the end.
38 Comments
Sort by:
a
annortheone 11.11.21

Well, what are you, he would have used it and would certainly return it back to the owner. Well this is rigua.

L
Lut gholein 11.11.21

greenstyle
: D

d
d2trade 11.11.21

Omg what the fuck I just read: DDD

i
ixdon 11.11.21

Cool story, bro.

Screenshots in the studio.

Z
Zen_Master 11.11.21

fun as) and what is the name of the virtue who gave Eni?

L
Lut gholein 11.11.21

ixdon

L
Lut gholein 11.11.21

TheXX
O_Neal

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

ya vru ibo xo4y proizvisti vpe4itleenie
oh ... (starter, just kill yourself ..
just give Yingma first to Tolik; D

C
Chainreactor 11.11.21

During this time, they managed to give me Enigmy.
Did you want to be on our team
? If you don't give me ani, then you have a procidon in your head.

What wonderful tea are you all smoking there?

p
pirya 11.11.21

Lut Gholein
Pirya wanted to eat another one by cheating
Slander. Loot Golein, apparently, wanted to creep into the heck and throw it, but it didn’t work out. It is possible that this is the same wakapodorojala (the writing style is very similar).
I am sure that not one person in a pg with an enigma would give it to anyone and would not be led to such a divorce.
Actually, asking to play some thing for a while is not a divorce, especially since everyone has the right to decide whether to give something to someone or not to give something.

L
Lut gholein 11.11.21

pirya
Ridiculous. I am not asking for much. Just back off.

L
Lut gholein 11.11.21

pirya
Nn pkshet me. And evaporate. Just the same.

H
Hav 11.11.21

pirya
That on the screenshots - 100% did not write hih. So look who is trawling the people under your akas. Well, either you wrote it.

C
Chainreactor 11.11.21

Anatoly ... uses ... more points ...
Significantly ... and mysteriously ...

H
Hav 11.11.21

Chainreactor
hiha couldn't put commas where needed!

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

I pkshet
Lut Gholein, once again. more compassionate.

L
Lut gholein 11.11.21

Obsessed
chick troll.

G
Greenaa Morningstar 11.11.21

loot golein is the same
add: am I joking? or flat as hih?

L
Lut gholein 11.11.21

Greenaa
Norm

m
midtone 11.11.21

pkshet in all pvp games.
I will find out. I recognize Pirkin's threats, if he applied a photo of his mess on his face to such messages, I would be afraid.
The rickmeister confessed that Khikha gave him an enigma to drive, and then asked to drive the rough one in his anus. Author, be careful