3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexinho1995 11.11.21 11:08 pm

About DLC for DAI (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Friends, about a month and a half ago I bought GOTY at a discount (1k), the questions are:
1) What are the best levels to pass the Jaws of Hakkon and Descent (or will they have the same level as mine)?
2) As for some of the tests introduced in the DLC Outsider, explain, please)
3) And tell me, did you introduce a chest in the game? (Store weapons, etc.)
10 Comments
Sort by:
O
OakSorcerer 11.11.21

The chest was introduced, yes. The descent took place at a level of 16m, the slugs burned, but no more. Gakkona just started at 24m, the local "jaws" of the baguette cause of course, but again - nothing so complicated has yet been encountered.

K
Katastrofik 11.11.21

Alexander Stroyev
http://www.playground.ru/wiki/dragon_age_3_inquisition/walkthrough/achievements/#wiki-31784
Here is a decryption of achievements from the DLC "Stranger" at this link. To open some of them during the game, you need to enable challenges, for the included challenges you can get unique items, materials for crafting or sketches. A storage chest will only appear in Skyhold.

R
Ryogi Shiki 11.11.21

20+

V
Vasuke 11.11.21

Alexander Stroyev
1) DLC took place after passing the game itself (22-24 levs)
2) I turned them on when creating a new game (when choosing a difficulty level)
3) Yes, they did,
I hope he helped in Skyhold in the basement :-)

A
Alexinho1995 11.11.21

Vasuke
Thank you, but the question arose, did you complete these DLCs before the mission "Fruits of Pride" or "Marvel at the Perfection"?

O
OakSorcerer 11.11.21

Alexander Stroyev
You can go after the main plot, if that's what you mean. Personally, I went through the Descent halfway through the main quest, which I did not regret - I crafted a cool armor and a cannon for everyone thanks to him. Gakkona started after the main story.

V
Vasuke 11.11.21

Alexander Stroyev
No, I always go after. Marvel at the perfection.

d
dimakozhanov 11.11.21

Alexander Stroyev
1) What are the best levels to pass Jaws of Hakkon and Descent (or will they have the same level as mine)?
I started to go from level 20, but of course it's better to have a higher level, since in these DLC opponents are just terminators, you get bored to beat them, the balance of difficulty in them is idiotic, as in the whole game in general, which is only the final boss of Descent, all the DLCs, I somehow made my way to him, and he turned out to be much easier than the minibosses of this DLC, when you understand how to defeat him he becomes a very easy boss, the only difficulty with him was only that he could once cause very powerful damage (I managed to kill one or two members of the squad at a time).

2) Explain, please, about some tests introduced in the DLC Outsider.
Challenges are parameters introduced by the Outsider expansion in Dragon Age: Inquisition. They change some of the game-mechanical properties of the characters, including the player, companions and enemies. Enabling more than one Challenge proportionally increases the likelihood of receiving a random reward, which can be taken from the chest in the main character's hut in the Vault or in the basement of Skyhold.
Challenges can be turned on during character creation at the beginning of the game by selecting the Personal difficulty level, or during the actual gameplay in the Settings menu.

3) And tell me,
did you enter the chest in the game? (Keep weapons, etc.) I don't know if it is in the Vault, but in Skyhold it is in the basement, as you enter it will be immediately in front of you.

A
Alexinho1995 11.11.21

dimakozhanov
Thanks for the clarification, I want to play for a long time, there is no opportunity yet

M
Miriam-smr 11.11.21

but how to kill him? one blow .. with a claw and that's it. (((