3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dobroposhlo 11.11.21 11:08 pm

Misunderstandings with experience and gold (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

As I remember, during the release, upon arrival at the White Garden, there was an opportunity, for the money, to buy Temerian armor and the level, respectively, was already 4+. By the time the transition from the location was already ~ 9. Now, I went through all the quests, opened all the questions, loot all the chests and corpses, but in the end: level 3 and a half, as well as 1k gold. I started again two times, the results are approximately identical. I play at maximum difficulty, what then, what now.

License with gog
10 Comments
Sort by:
I
Intelll 11.11.21

and what do you want?

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 11.11.21

Like the previous person, I did not understand the essence of the question.

d
dobroposhlo 11.11.21

Is it normal that the numbers differ several times? What do the values ​​depend on, or have they shoveled the whole game?

Z
Zombi_anarchist 11.11.21

dobroposhlo
The game process has been artificially complicated by the latest patches.

u
u3epJlu 11.11.21

I always came out of the white garden somewhere around the 4th level.) And there was not a lot of money either.) Maybe for the first time you played with some mod for experience? Well, or there was a glitch, and over time it was fixed with patches.)

d
dobroposhlo 11.11.21

Zombi_anarchist Got it
, thanks.

u3epJlu
No, the game was clean. Perhaps there was a bug, but then they complained about the shortage.

B
Bupycop 11.11.21

dobroposhlo
Always with the full passage of the white garden, level 3.5 was taken! For the 4th, you had to go to farm monsters, that's why you were the 9th on the first playthrough, this is impossible, for this you have to go through half of the plot in Velen, and then return, in short, you are confusing something.

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

dobroposhlo
To the transition from the location was already ~ 9
The release was already almost a year ago, you forgot something, messed up, level 9 when traveling to Vizima is unrealistic for vanilla. It is assumed that in general the whole game is up to level 32, have you already passed a third of the game in the prologue? =))

w
wolodya 11.11.21

In the northeast of the White Garden there is a group of nakers, level 6 in my opinion, they constantly respawn. On them you can pump well, get a lot of blue ones and how many green mutagens are lucky, but I think it is boring and boring to swing up to the ninth level.

S
SP-minus 11.11.21

the game is very long, so it makes no sense to give a lot of exp for small monsters and weak quests, and by the middle of the game there will be a sea of ​​gold, as a

result, even on poor runes, I threw 25 pieces out of nothing to do