3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DimOs1 11.11.21 11:08 pm

nvlddmkm.sys blue screen windows 7. Has anyone been able to fix it?

I have a laptop and got this blue screen. At first it was in some games, but after restarting everything worked, and now on all games and even google, if it runs on gp nvidia. If there is integrated hardware, then all the rules, but little fps and not all games run.
34 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 11.11.21

dimos2
Take money from your mother and take it to the service.
They will wash and clean your laptop.

S
SP-minus 11.11.21

they will wash, clean and delete the game because this junk is not for games

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 11.11.21

dimos2 Error
code 0x116? And if your laptop is called junk, then tell me what kind of laptop.

D
DimOs1 11.11.21

VITYA_KOLYADENKO the
code is like this. But somewhere 5 years old soon

D
DimOs1 11.11.21

I asked who fixed it and how and not what to do

D
DimOs1 11.11.21

Brashnashla
and how did you know that the case is in the RAM? I checked it through windows

D
DimOs1 11.11.21

Brashnashla,
I took out one right now and installed the 2012 drivers, the blue screen disappeared, but the games are not running direct11. I go to watchdogs writes: I need a device that supports direct 11 and installed direct11. In the fallout I just go into the game. Strandded deep does not enter the game either Ks has stopped crashing and there is no blue screen, but a fallout is needed.

B
Brashnashla 11.11.21

dimos2
Did you try to deliver DX11 with handles? Is the vidyuha displayed in the connected devices?

D
DimOs1 11.11.21

Brashnashla is
enough to ask questions as if someone was fucking at all. It's just enraged when they ask you questions like that. Everything is set and the control panel says what it costs, I didn't fuck it. I still installed, but the games do not work. Before installing the drivers, everything worked , but if I install the previous drivers, there will be a blue screen. Here STRANDED DEEP worked with these drivers and after a few days it does not start.
Please do not ask any more questions like that. Really enrages. Even now I think that you think that I'm a fuck. I could just write like this: Did you reinstall the direct? Really annoying.

B
Brashnashla 11.11.21

dimos2
well ok. Rake it yourself. I see no reason to help such people

B
BarackKamacho 11.11.21

dimos2
What does the code "approximately" mean, can you say exactly? but how to solve the problem if you do not know what it is

D
DimOs1 11.11.21

Brashnashla
well, help. Sorry if bidel. They just enrage such questions. Sorry.

D
DimOs1 11.11.21

BarackKamacho
there is a code 0x00000000016 whether 116 I don't remember exactly, but the dude says it

D
DimOs1 11.11.21

BarackKamacho
right now there is no blue screen, but now directx11 games do not start

B
BarackKamacho 11.11.21

dimos2
And with 9 they start, I suppose? And on what vidyuha do they run? Built-in or discrete?

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 11.11.21

dimos2 do not run into people, here they came to help you, be kind enough to answer questions, even if a person is already repeating himself or asks banal questions. what if this very triviality is a jamb, everything can be ...

by mistake BSoD look
0x00000116 indicates that an attempt was made to reset the display driver and restore it, but the timeout is exceeded.
what can be a jamb?
1.Defective driver.
2. Overheating of the video card or south bridge on the motherboard.
3. Weak power supply unit.
4. Overclocking the video card.
5. The RAM is defective.
6. The equipment itself is defective.

If the problem occurs after updating the driver:
Roll back the driver or restore the system to an early state when there were no problems.

Perform a clean boot of Windows and check if the problem is resolved.
Enter the "Start" menu, in the "Find programs and files" field, type the word:
configuration
At the top, the "System Configuration" program will be displayed, right-click on it and select "Run as administrator", allow the program to make changes, it will open System Configuration window.
On the General tab, check Normal Startup, go to the Services tab, at the bottom of the window, check the Do not show Microsoft services, click the Disable All button, go to the Startup tab, click Disable all, click Apply, OK, restart your computer.
Attention!
The program icons will not be displayed and the programs themselves will not be executed at the time of system startup, but will fully work at your request.

If you have overclocked a video card, processor or RAM, remove it.

Update your graphics card driver. Try to lower the graphics rendering and screen resolution in the game to a minimum, play. It is necessary to identify

Reset BIOS settings to defaults (check your motherboard or computer documentation).

Check the temperature of the processor, video card, south bridge on the motherboard, power supply, additional cooling may be required.

If possible, temporarily replace the power supply with a more powerful 650W ~ 700W.
For acquaintances, friends, etc., during the test, replace the power supply unit with a more powerful one, preferably at least 650W.

.Test the RAM using Windows tools for errors.
If you have more than one RAM module, remove all RAM modules, insert one module, work for a couple of hours, if there is no fatal error, change to another memory module to check each memory module separately. Also try inserting memory modules in different slots, as there may be a problem in the slot.

Create a system image to further restore the system to its previous state after reinstalling the system.
Reinstall Windows or return to factory condition by contacting technical support from your computer manufacturer.

Reduce the frequency of the video card using the RivaTuner utility. Update the BIOS of the video card. (handle VERY CAREFULLY with the RivaTuner program, press the wrong direction - burn the video card)

If the problem persists after completing all the steps, the video card is probably faulty and needs to be replaced, contact the service center to test the video card in the service center.

D
DimOs1 11.11.21

ZiZu Zankercu
okay. UNDERSTOOD YOU. Thank you. There will be time to download the program.

D
DimOs1 11.11.21

BarackKamacho
nvidia geforce gt540m. I installed it in the control panel. 3-2 weeks ago everything worked. Even on the last strandede deep it started and now it doesn’t

B
BarackKamacho 11.11.21

dimos2
Take a game with 9 director x and look at what vidyuha it starts, you need to understand what the problem is in the direct x or the video card

D
DimOs1 11.11.21

BarackKamacho cs
ran all FPS rules. in the control panel nvidia stands on it.