3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RUSSCP 11.11.21 11:10 pm

PC or PS

Tell us reasonably why you chose ps-4 or pc.
List the pros and cons.
we will help you make the right choice.
24 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarackKamacho 11.11.21

Chose pitch because consoles are for gay

g
gammeE 11.11.21

Considering what PS games are made on PC, I think the choice is obvious)))

E
Esthetix 11.11.21

I chose the PC because it has been dragging for a long time, the time of the first curling iron and dreamcast passed, when the consoles were spouting the PC according to the schedule, Now only one name remains from the consoles.

S
Setesh 11.11.21

started playing back in ancient times on PC, there were never any consoles (not even a dandy), and I don't like the controls on the gamepad (well, except for fighting games and football)

K
Kote Potaskun 11.11.21

Pisya like a dumpling -_-

7Rain7 11.11.21

Kote Potaskun
Don't you like dumplings? )))

Of course PS. My profile, pictures in the gallery. There are a lot of reasons: Not only for games, but also for work, keyboard with a mouse, quality of graphics and pictures, 50+ FPS, not 20-30, FHD. The graph is shorter, the picture on the PS on the TV is generally infuriating, especially if I saw the same game on the PS.
Minus in the price, tk. one vidyaha is like the whole PS. But as mentioned above, gays and rogues can take PS.

g
grafonoman 11.11.21

PC Foreva, I have both ps4 and on pc the picture seems more correct, and on the console there is often poor anti-aliasing, plus, apart from exams from 3 curling irons, there are no big games now, big games are not expected, and I am just for big beautiful games like a stalker with obla and fall mods so that all this goes to 60 fps and not 30, just the fuckers whine that the PC is more expensive, it's better to buy a good PC and, so to speak, get access to a bunch of games than to constantly pay fabulous women for 1 or 2 worthy games in half a year

N
No more drugs 11.11.21

I have a normal PC and PS4. I have been playing on the curling iron lately, because it is more convenient for me. A computer with a keyboard mouse gets bored at work. Relaxing behind the console. But if it hits the graph, then I sit down at the computer.

D
DjDuke 11.11.21

I chose a PC for myself, you can play both on the keyboard and on the gamepad in front of the TV set on the couch (who would have thought! The stereotype of the console players that you can play on the PC only in front of Monica). The best picture, 60 fps and higher, mods, steam. Of the minuses: bugs and often an optimization curve, but this is a problem of developers, not a pc. The price of a complete set is a dubious minus, because this is a user problem, not a PC. On this topic, Fosters has a video, which will be more profitable in 5 years, PC or PS4.

The PC is a multipurpose platform, for some reason, console people always forget it. For me, pc is also working with sound and rendering video. You can also lie back on the couch in front of a TV set with a wireless keyboard and mouse and watch videos from YouTube, movies, TV shows and more.

Bottom line: PC is a multi-purpose platform with almost unlimited possibilities, PS is a highly targeted multimedia device.

Z
Zloy_ParKur 11.11.21

There are PC and PS4. PC - for multi-platform, PS4 - for exclusives (I bought it when I was just starting to grow $).

R
RUSSCP 11.11.21

I personally add to all of the above, let the console players play Xcom-2, Civilization, Star-Craft-2, Arma and other games known to all bakers, and then talk about their exclusives.

7Rain7 11.11.21

RUSSCP
xcom enemy unknow forgot that. Also a great igruha. Hero 5. Disiples 1-2 parts.

R
RUSSCP 11.11.21

7Rain7
xcom enemy unknow was also on consoles, but the second part is already pc exclusive.
I did not name other games because there are a lot of them, and you cannot count them on your fingers as console ones.

7Rain7 11.11.21

RUSSCP
I'll take your word for it, I was never interested in what came out on consoles, I thought the first ikskom was exclusive too.

P
Palutena 11.11.21

First I chose PS and then MS, because I have finances.

Does anyone even buy a console from us without a computer? I doubt the existence of such people.

B
BarackKamacho 11.11.21

Yin-Ro-Gan
4000 rubles per box is not a minus? about the schedule just do lost for the whole apartment, sho there still? optimon & also suffers, less often of course, but nevertheless

B
BarackKamacho 11.11.21

Yin-Ro-Gan
how many games do you play a year?

k
killycrok 11.11.21

Pc ash tree stump.

k
killycrok 11.11.21

RUSSCP Yeah
..... Here is Xcom 2 game zbs !!!!!!
Optimon current is not buzzing, but I think they will correct it !!!

R
RUSSCP 11.11.21

Yin-Ro-Gan
Well you made me laugh.
especially about graphics and upgrades every 1-2 years.

let's start talking counter arguments.
1-Graphics on the PC is at least a little bit better.
2-on Pc also has exclusives and the fact that you do not like them does not mean that they are not.
3-with games on Pc do not need to suffer, bought-downloaded-launched-play, pair only if you download from the torrent.
4-long life of Ps-3; 2, due to the fact that during Ps-2 the schedule did not develop for a very long time. Ps-3 lived 7 years because it was sold at a loss by sony. Ps-4 is a budget Pc with a slightly higher performance due to the narrow focus (games and only games), so God forbid it will live for 5 years.
5-Games on Pc, whatever you say, but cheaper. + Discounts (discounts of 60-90% is the most common thing for Steam) and discounts from the addition of icons.
6-no need to pay for access to multiplayer, and I did not like the games that they give.
7-if you collect a top-end Pc, you can enjoy 4K resolution.
8-who would not say anything, but on Pc you can do a lot besides games, and I don’t need to tell me that pc is considered only from the side of games, we get a product for which we pay, it’s like not taking into account the keyboard backlight just because the other it is not.