3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Ksenia Nice 11.11.21 11:10 pm

Co-op (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

Tell me, please, in a joint walkthrough for another player, lines appear on the icon, what does this mean?
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimson_62 11.11.21

Ksenia Cute
This is how the character is pumped, the more lines the more pumped, you just have to try to wear legendary armor and weapons, then you will have a strong character.

K
Ksenia Nice 11.11.21

Dimson_62
As far as I understand, the level is indicated next to it, diamonds are drawn there. And where the Assassin symbol changes either to swords or to these sticks

D
Dimson_62 11.11.21

Ksenia Milenkaya
Yes, more than a year has passed, you can't remember everything, it seems that the rhombuses are character pumping, and the line with the lines is health, the more there are, the more tenacious you are.

s
solo837 11.11.21

Ksenia Cute
As far as I remember, the rhombuses depend on the clothes (armor) and the cooler your clothes are, the more rhombuses you will have. Most of all, respectively, in the legendary clothing. And health (lines) also depends on the pumping of skills and abilities. They are pumped for skill points, and also depend on the characteristics of clothing (armor). In the sense that a certain hood can increase your health by 10%.

K
Ksenia Nice 11.11.21

solo837
Dimson_62
I meant these stripes on the sign

s
solo837 11.11.21

Ksenia Milenkaya
This means that the player entered the menu during a joint game.

K
Ksenia Nice 11.11.21

solo837
Thank you) otherwise I thought it might be some kind of chat