3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gammeE 11.11.21 11:10 pm

Patch Ubdate 1 for pirates. And how do I find out the version of the game? (XCOM 2)

I installed the patch on the pirate, I did everything according to the instructions. The language has changed to English. But in the game, both FPS sagged and sagged. On the menu. During the loading of the mission, when everyone is flying on an airplane to the high-altitude zone. Well, in some other places. Maybe I did something wrong and the patch was not installed correctly? how to find out which version of the game is currently installed?
8 Comments
Sort by:
F
Faronmizrimm 11.11.21

or is it that you have a pirate curve

g
gammeE 11.11.21

FaronMizrimm where did you get that it is a curve? , the most normal repack was from the khatab.

S
Simpotik 11.11.21

just an hour ago I installed a patch on a pirate from a hatab and OH MIRACLE !!! finally you can pogamat quite normally. at medium settings - no complaints.

g
gammeE 11.11.21

Simpotik how did you know that the patch was installed? I checked myself nothing has changed. Only the language has changed.

S
Simpotik 11.11.21

gammeE fps
leveled out more or less

K
King of Games 11.11.21

The fact is that you need not play pirate, but a license to play

g
gammeE 11.11.21

King of the Games no thanks, I will rely on such licensed games, there are a lot of bugs.

S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

gammeE
Well, bugs are a matter of time. Tell me at least one game that comes out without bugs? It's worse when the release, and there is shit and boring, this is a problem, and bugs are fixed.