3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Syava Targoniy 11.11.21 11:10 pm

Ranger imba (XCOM 2)

Hello everyone. I pumped the ranger to the last level and was surprised at how much all the others had become "useless". The "reaper" ability allows one ranger to warp the floor of a squad of enemies. Do the rest of the classes have something to "offer" at the last level? Or to score on them and swing the entire squad of rangers?)
P. S, the last part was held mainly by snipers.
9 Comments
Sort by:
E
Edgens 11.11.21

The sniper has the same skill (only the name is different), put on the weapon +2 rounds and 3 free reloads, the same thing happens, you just stand at a height and mow down enemies!

G
Gvinpin.93 11.11.21

Syava Targonius
minus the reaper is that the damage drops dramatically after 3 deaths

v
vidgin 11.11.21

Syava Targonius the
Reaper is not a panacea, and only helps against very weak enemies or the dead. And who can kill them? Of course, other party members.

s
serg5555555 11.11.21

vidgin
Yes. In conjunction with grenade launchers, it may well go. But without them, the ranger is useless. Plus the ranger runs after the enemies, hell knows where, he will aggro a bunch of enemies there. This is not my style of play. But, someone may like it. Their choice.

D
Dark537 11.11.21

oh this youthful maximalism, oh the samurai has a cool skill - he is all imba. I need to tell the whole world that I will play only with them

a
astrozombie 11.11.21

the "ruthlessness" perk (which gives one action point per kill) has broken. I kill, a point seems to be given, but I can only spend it in order to escape somewhere, all skills are inactive and do not write enough action points. Has anyone come across this?

S
Skinny_Vamp 11.11.21

astrozombie is
as it should be.

a
astrozombie 11.11.21

yes, it looks like my weapon mod for free action was triggered, but I thought it was a perk job ..

S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

Syava Targoniy
Play at least a veteran and then write something like that. In xcom 2, there are no useless characters at any stage of the game. Rangers alone won't make it through the game. This is not to mention the legend. Do you know how things like hacking, mass healing or defense with a drone with the "threat assessment" perk are solved. Or what would a ranger do to an andromedon / gatekeeper / sectopod without a grenadier? And the ability to control psionics is generally imba wild. I killed up to 6 enemies with rangers and in the legend, but their strength is when they are 1-2, and not when a squad of rangers ...