3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiegoMilito 11.11.21 11:10 pm

Blue screen of death . (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

During the game, the "screen of death" periodically pops up))) the temperature of the video card is 90 degrees and the processor is 80 degrees, the same temperature is observed during other modern games - but they do not crash, so I think that this is not due to overheating, but probably it's all to blame for some kind of new protection (not for money) a crack from CODEX buggy hike ..... no one vkurse are there any other tablets for this wonderful game ???
20 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarackKamacho 11.11.21

yes you fucked at the end, 90 degrees from him, take it and clean it, it's hard to chtoli if the computer is expensive

h
hocmun 11.11.21

BarackKamacho
During They will bring the systemist to the point that scorpions can start there and mice dance and complain that their blue screen pops up.

D
DiegoMilito 11.11.21

hocmun
BarackKamacho
you damn stupid chtoli ??? there are games in which the same temperature and death screen does not knock out, but in the Syndicate it knocks out my friend as well, all the games go fine, but you will play this one a little and immediately knock out

B
BarackKamacho 11.11.21

DiegoMilito
dude do you understand that you can lose your computer to fucking dogs? they just tell you to clean this purely advice to which you better listen, just forget about this game, I also only gave out GTA 5 bsod because of overheating and others did not, the reason is that and how it leans on the computer's resources, and also GTA terribly has into all the cracks your processor, with the syndicate, apparently a similar situation

s
salomeya 11.11.21

upgrade to version 1.31 at least, and instead of a crack, look for a prog system optimizer

D
DiegoMilito 11.11.21

salomeya
so my friend and I are playing this version of the game with the CODEX tablet, and both have identical crashes

s
salomeya 11.11.21

DiegoMilito
pc settings fit the game? and understand correctly, increasing the internal temperature of the processor to 50 degrees is already overheating

f
fOXY9 11.11.21

DiegoMilito
Intel Core i3 2350M @ 2.30GHz; 6.00GB 2-channel DDR3 @ 665 MHz; NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M (2047 MB)
Lol. Of course you will get overheated, playing a game that puts the top in cancer. And you have a laptop with mobile GPU and cpu scraps, imagine the temperature of the motherboard. And about the temperature of the processor, 80 degrees, this is the degradation of the crystal, and 90 degrees on the video card is a direct path to the dump of the GPU. Well, about the processor power supply, it is 100% years old.
Better take pity on your boiler.

D
DiegoMilito 11.11.21

salomeya
there is no point in looking at the parameters, since they are constantly overestimated by 2 times))) but you don’t vkurse hike that the temperature of the processors can reach 100 degrees, and video cards 120 and nothing will happen to them ....?

B
BarackKamacho 11.11.21

DiegoMilito
dude, when you take the laptop to the service, you will remember us, and if you jerk off to the syndicate so much that you are ready to lose your computer, then I can tell you for sure that throttling starts at high temperatures (aka CPU frequency reduction), which kills FPS and performance in the game, maybe at least it will make you understand

c
cat7777 11.11.21

What video card do you have, I also had this problem recently. Everything was in order and played in GTA5, the Witcher 3, the assassin syndicate, I have a GTX 550Ti, not the coolest, but so far pulls everything. And not long ago I updated the NVidia driver, or rather installed the last 361 .., began to play further, I just threw it out of GTA 5 a couple of times, before that there were no problems, and finally flew into a blue screen and so that Windows stopped loading 7x64. I really thought the hard khan, although he was only 1 year old, with the help of not cunning manipulations, somehow managed to start debugging Windows, as a result, after loading, debugging itself removed this driver as conflicting with the system, rolled back to the previous 355 .., and everything is now flying normal, look not always new drivers are useful for old equipment. And the reason was that the new driver for powerful video cards like GTX 960 Ti,

s
salomeya 11.11.21

DiegoMilito, of
course, can burn fingers with a laptop keyboard, this is the norm

T
TimKar 11.11.21

DiegoMilito The
video card above 90 degrees starts to fly off to protect itself from damage. 120 degrees is the temperature at which it burns. My advice is to change the thermal paste.

D
DiegoMilito 11.11.21

salomeya
I shield that the norm for a laptop is 80/90 degrees during games, the more I have a laptop, and the laptops are adapted to higher temperatures, on the brush 100/120 - I saw this somewhere about the maximum temperatures on the laptops

D
DiegoMilito 11.11.21

salomeya For the
third year I have been playing at such temperatures and thank God nothing bad happens, well, except for the Syndicate

s
salomeya 11.11.21

DiegoMilito is
then a cooling pad and off you go,
but essentially wait for a new tablet to update the game.
without any complaints there are versions without dopa with jack version 1.21 on the blue screen does not throw

c
cripples 11.11.21

90, don't burn the percent with vidyuha

i
imperator2112 11.11.21

DiegoMilito
you are a mazakhist ... Intel Core i3 2350M @ 2.30GHz; 6.00GB 2-channel DDR3 @ 665 MHz; NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M (2047 MB)
80-90 degrees ... Wake up! You're on fire!
On the blue screen of death, an error code is written (like this 0x0000007B), you rewrite, google and find out the reason.
I'm 99% sure that you will see the phrase "overheating of components"
PS You will kill your laptop very soon with such temperatures and carry it to my colleagues for support, only they will say "throw it away" or offer to pay for new components at the cost of the laptop

A
Albert De Hunter 11.11.21

DiegoMilito
Do you think so ?! ... I
see, I see ...

A
Andrey play 11.11.21

I also had an old computer, but the antivirus was installed by dr. web
everything is gone