3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Koijiro 11.11.21 11:12 pm

This is fine? (Borderlands 2)

I went into the game and gave 10 gold keys. And that's not all
I go to the recklessness rating - I have 88 tokens available there,
is this normal?
I don't cheat
4 Comments
Sort by:
t
titarenko.historic 11.11.21

Depends on the version. If a pirate, then it is reasonable. However, regarding cheating - don't worry, both are activated, so if you don't want to - don't use.

A
AT_Sagor 11.11.21

The bug is familiar, but it is not necessary to cure it, and it is not clear how - after all, a nice bonus. All the same, these ten keys are unlikely to be able to draw something good, and there are not so many bonuses for tokens. The bug itself rarely gets out after the next reinstallation of the game, but in a single case, I have not heard that he climbed out of someone more than once for reinstalling the game. So there is no need to be afraid of a repetition.

K
Koijiro 11.11.21

I have a Steam license. So I was not the only one to have this and will not be banned?

E
Energy death 11.11.21

Koijiro was
also given 10 at one time, and an acquaintance was given 250 keys. on older versions, such crap was due to the pills.
don't worry, even if you have 200+ keys, nothing is pulled out there, if only up to 50 lv there is a small boost in the form of bonuses)
and the rating in the game is infinite, so this will not give you any advantages, every time you swing a new character you are given + in the rating, and it is common for all GGs. By the way, there is a trick when copying the saves of other people to get their rating, which will be added to yours, but since I have not played for a long time, I don’t remember how.