3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Malenik 09.11.19 07:33 pm

How to win donater ? (Black Desert)

How to win donater in black desert ?
I'm 17 in addition to grinding rings and earrings and I donatary on the spot to kill with 1-2 shots. What a colossal advantage gives donation Donat ?
13 Comments
Sort by:
g
grothex 09.11.19

uh....hmm... in Russian explain))

R
Richards 09.11.19

Igor Malenic
That suits Scam chests, Peta, and on the balance sheet by the billions, betting on 19-20 point on auke and redeem, if a big bet to make work. There is still lucky, they have drobos, which immediately makes everything that moves and spam it while you have mana.

m
magister1 09.11.19

Have donator VS Normal player
Igor Malenic
To perdonatemi of donater)

R
Rulik Proba-Rulit 09.11.19

Igor Malenic
and 17 point is that's not the point... )))

t
todor7 09.11.19

Igor Malenic
17 sharpening was a year ago standards) find top clan let him teach you how to play in pvp

F
Firemanser3456 09.11.19

just çelik was imprisoned 18 or 19 and-game and. Donat rather for lightweight Grinda.
Without the donation it is possible zahochetsa to 19

A
ArcaneGhoul 09.11.19

Firemanser3456
Only it will take half a year to events(free stuff) and grind a minimum of 6-7 hours per day.

M
Maxximka_UA 09.11.19

Igor Malenic
Well this is where you farmish then... I have 4 hours of farmil clean 16кк, plus the extra armor is full (pieces of discos, intimidation, Schultz ozherelki + belts, 4 hours calm falls on the 3 belt and 1-2 ozherelki) and it's still sort of a farm...

F
Firemanser3456 09.11.19

ArcaneGhoul
not well, but I wanted a game about the grind, and without in any way and to the same events rarely something worthwhile drops

A
ArcaneGhoul 09.11.19

Firemanser3456
I'm not arguing that the game is about the grind, but Donat you too much easier. If the average on cause with probucol and norms of the point and a small quantity/absence(almost unreal) of pcserv can Lyamov 3-4 in an hour to make, right ?(if not so correct, been a while) And the suit one at auke Lyamov 80 full kit be? Total for 2K rubles a person saves about 20 hours of pure grind that on average(4 hours per day) is 5 days of play. I remind you that it is at the normal point, and a small number of People on the spot(again, almost impossible). And about events, BU didn't. Only recently with the introduction of the DK event was over the entrance, the reward for the entrance more than thirty days was like the trunk with the top Biga. That's not counting the chest 1 to the average Biga, pile points, fragments, ingots and other relatively dorgu garbage. Right now there is event, however there will not be free(at the chest with the most bijay need 75 hours in the game to hold like. But until April 12.

m
magister1 09.11.19

Igor Malenic
Try essay to write,will you give currency for donut)
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/black_desert_online/moderatory_black_desert_online_v_kachestve_nakazaniya_zastavili_agressivnogo_igroka_napisat_sochinenie-242999/

V
VirusT3 09.11.19

Play on p2p server and not Noah

k
klipntoola 09.11.19

Such(=_)

th neck tacos, ti)))