3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zagruzon 11.11.21 11:12 pm

Two clicks instead of one when pressing the left mouse button

spontaneously triggered two clicks instead of one when the left mouse button is pressed. rodent razerdeath adder 2013, synapse writes that there are no problems, the system writes that the device is working fine. under warranty, handing over is not an option. it seems like the problem is small, but it infuriates a lot
7 Comments
Sort by:
s
sawfish 11.11.21

zagruzon
most likely the mikrik flew. Mice from the raiser very often catch a double click, and for the thirteenth adder it is generally a massive sore. The deathadder chroma had problems with the firmware and many mice 2clicked because of this, there was some kind of software fix, google you can find something similar for the 13th adder. But 99% that the micrik just broke, if you can't solve the problem with the software, either take a new mouse, or order new micrik and re-solder it (refer to good micrik: http://ru.aliexpress.com/item/10pcs-lot-100 -original-HUANO-mouse-button-mouse-micro-switch-life-10-million-silver-contacts-feel / 32605729444.html? spm = 2114.30010708.8.49.chJnPa)
By the way, how long did it work for you?

M
MunchkiN 616 11.11.21

to rupture this is a common problem. I changed it because I was powerless except to rearrange the click on another button.

s
sawfish 11.11.21

MunchkiN 616

z
zagruzon 11.11.21

sawfish worked for
about two years, the problem appeared a week ago. I would try first to clean the blunt contacts inside, but not a single screw is visible, pulling in search of latches is somehow dumb. I think, for fun, write to technical support via the synapse, they will suddenly help, unless I think exactly because of unlicensed Windows, you never know, they will suddenly get to the bottom ...

s
sawfish 11.11.21

zagruzon
Well, 2 years is still the norm, for some in six months a double click appears. There are bolts under the legs, you heat your legs with a hairdryer and gently pick them up with a clerical knife or some thin blade (before gluing them back with a hairdryer, also warm them up) There is no point in writing to tech support, they will be sent to the store where you bought the rodent under warranty, or they will be politely sent.

z
zagruzon 11.11.21

sawfish
thanks, just tell me what to google? even a rough name

s
sawfish 11.11.21

zagruzon
deathadder 2013 double click fix