3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dj0rni 11.11.21 11:12 pm

Departures in the Thames (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

It flies out on the Thames area, the advice helped to install firewood on nvidia 340.52, but there is one thing, but if you put them, it helps with departures, but rarely when it plays videos, skips, and often textures are loaded, and the latest version of firewood has crashes in this area , and not so often textures are loaded ...
Is there the most working driver between these versions or another solution to the problem?
5 Comments
Sort by:
T
The dmitry disaire 11.11.21

Pirate?

B
Black_Jack228 11.11.21

By the way, I also fly out in this area of ​​the Thames. The latest Nvidia firewood version of their 350.00 right now I'm trying to upgrade to 361 or skok AND WAITING FOR A PATCH FROM SKIRTS CAN IT FIX IT IN IT !!

D
DarkStorm1987 11.11.21

Dj0rni
igor kovtunenko
They will not fix anything, I read on their forum, Nvidia is credited with this jamb that the drivers are crooked, which means that the problem is not theirs. I tried all the drivers, starting with the fact that it came out with the game, it crashes everywhere. Normal operation only at 340.52.

B
Black_Jack228 11.11.21

DarkStorm1987
But the yubiks didn’t say that this is their last patch for the Syndicate, so sooner or later they MAY notice it or the players will write about this problem on their website.

K
Kashuk 11.11.21

On wines 10 such a finga with the replacement of firewood will ride?