3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Knight_Industries_2000 11.11.21 11:12 pm

Decision of crashes + save after the 4th chapter (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

So gentlemen.
If we crash during missions, these are the curves of the game texture (there is something with the drawing range) and / or new leaky Nvidia drivers that panic from such flaws. (Old drivers quietly skip these glitches)
So here are two treatments for crashes.
1) Works with a train mission. We go to the Nvidia control panel, there we turn on the stereoscopic 3D mode with Discover glasses. There you need to configure them correctly, otherwise the feature will simply not turn on. In this mode, we pass the mission and then cut it down. If the interface is not visible, press control + T. If there is no inclusion of stereoscopic mode in the control panel at all, we reinstall the video card driver with a custom installation and there we put all the jackdaws except experience (for taste and color, of course, but as for me this service only clutters the system and in general ...:])
2) If it crashes on the fourth chapter (First mission of Evie and Foundry) - download the old Nvidia driver. 340.52 helped me.
Of course, when it rains (and in London it is not uncommon;)) the video card cries instantly evaporating tears, and the cooler creates a local tornado, but the game does not crash. As if on vidyuha GeForce GTX 460 at minimum in the rain 25 FPS, I am quite satisfied.

For the lazy, here are the SAVES after the Evie mission (6%). https://yadi.sk/d/ylcSdABrmkVGx
In general, the whole 4th chapter is a curve, so here are some saves after the 4th chapter. But in the 4th chapter there are interesting missions. https://yadi.sk/d/SrNfpTfOmkVHF
I don’t know about pirates, we throw them for licenses in C: Program Files (x86) Ubisoft Ubisoft Game Launcher Savegames * Crazyabra folder * * Another_folder * HERE (instead of 1. save, 2.save and so on.)
Before replacing, I STRONGLY RECOMMEND TO SAVE COPIES OF FILES!
(Saves 3 and 4 are responsible for progress. 1 and 2 are probably for the profile and settings. You have a chance to check it out))
Enjoy your game everyone!
If something does not stick - write, we will decide.

Now I went to another topic, I saw that there are still saves in another place.
Xs why two pieces, but do not care.
Here are some more saves after the 4th part. If those that do not ride on top, then try this.
https://yadi.sk/d/e-8mdwwPmkW9S
Throw in:
C: Users your profile AppData Roaming uplay CODEX Saves AssassinsCreedSyndicate
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkStorm1987 11.11.21

There is not a mission curve, but the River Thames curve, all departures are mainly near it. Plus another foundry, but I don't remember the chapter. You are all very correct and laid out on the shelves. Hope it helps people.

F
Flippy1801 11.11.21

If not difficult. Can you please more specifically, which version of the driver does not crash?

K
Knight_Industries_2000 11.11.21

Flippy1801
This is unknown. It is necessary to find out empirically.
As far as I remember, 347 helped someone. Means 347 and below.
Something else was said about 354, but I'm not sure, I don't remember exactly.
As I wrote above, 340.52 helped me with no sorties.

K
Knight_Industries_2000 11.11.21

DarkStorm1987
Offtop
The Black Flag hefty sea, and without glitches. And here some unfortunate Thames causes so many problems! = 3

F
Flippy1801 11.11.21

Knight_Industries_2000
Thank you. Tomorrow I will check and unsubscribe!

A
Alex1813 11.11.21

Thank you so much helped

L
Loi 11.11.21

Guys, help me, plz, I'm playing the syndicate, everything is as it were, then somehow I went in and - after clicking Continue (Continue the game)
, the Persian screensaver goes as usual on this white background and a couple of seconds is normal and then the PPC starts to hang like that. no further. pzhlst help I will be grateful, I set the settings in the game to the minimum, it did not help, I turned off the Internet with the antivirus too ...

K
Kashuk 11.11.21

Someone tried to put wood 340.52 on 10 wines?