3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kay Ovald 11.11.21 11:12 pm

Game Impression (Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition)

The most gorgeous parody of the board RPG game. Absolutely everything is parodied, there are board games and quests, and even V. and W. Gabe with their own steam island. The game even parodies itself, giving out several battles with the game developers and even allowing them to play for them. The plot freely kicks the cliches of the genre and delicately juggles the perception of reality. All this is very funny and interesting. People familiar with board games will get an ocean of pleasure, the rest - the sea. :)
In addition to the parody proper, interesting (albeit typical) quests, there is also a rather strong RPG system with 13 classes (half of which must be opened with the help of quests), each of which has four skills that are pumped by 1 point per level. It seems simple, but it turns out diverse and interesting.
Despite its "indie" focus, this is a pretty big tactical command RPG.
But there are also disadvantages. These are key achievements that seem to have been buggy since the release and have not been fixed. For example, my achievement to play all classes at 12/13 stuck. Even reinstalling and a new game (with the opening of quest classes) did not help. :(
Well, the main drawback is the currently fashionable pixel graphics, which causes nothing but rage in me. Especially on a 27 "monitor without the ability to somehow influence the resolution. In the second part, this is better, but everything is quite sad.
However, this did not prevent the game get a lot of fun!
9/10
0 Comments
Sort by: